SACHIN KUMAR VASHISTHA
M1106, KDP, Grand Savana
Rajnagar Extension, Ghaziabad
EXPERENCED POST GRADUATE TEACHER-
Currently performing as a dedicated Post Graduate Teacher for Mathematics and eager to continue for full-time teaching cum administrative career in an institution with a dynamic vision. Offer a proven track record of commended performance in teaching, with a passion for education and an unwavering commitment to optimizing student and school success. Core Competencies
Creative Lesson Planning
Instructional Best Practices
Classroom Management & Discipline
Standardized Testing / Scoring
● Presently working with St. Mary's Christian School, Sahibabad (Ghaziabad) as a PGT Maths.
( Feb, 2019 to till date)
● Three years as a PGT (Maths) in Maharaja Agrasen Public School, Bulandshahr. ( April,2016 to Feb, 2019)
● Two years and 6 months as a PGT (Maths) in St. Aerjay Public School, Bulandshahr. ( April, 2013 to Sept, 2015)
● Three years as a PGT (Maths) in Khalsa School, Bulandshahr. ( April, 2010 to March, 2013)
● One year as a TGT (Maths) in Renaissance School, Bulandshahr. ( April, 2009 to March, 2010)
● Three years as a TGT (Maths) in Hertiage School, Bulandshahr.( April,2006 to March, 2009). Key Contributions:
Worked as Examination incharge ( Internal and external ) . Extended best possible support to principal and administrative staff.
Worked as CCE incharge, Time table incharge and discipline incharge.
Knowledge of all CBSE work like affiliation, registration, board examination, board evaluation work etc.
Always front leaded in all Event management activities.
All in all responsible for Hosting all external guests and put best possible efforts to benefice school reputation.
Always participated in Monitoring of morning and evening movement of student for safety point of view.
Participated in all day to day activities related to school such as outside purchasing/coordination with external agencies etc.
Earned high marks for the quality and creativity of classroom teaching, lesson plans and Instructional materials used in teaching.
Taught general education students as well as individuals with learning challenges and special needs within a mainstreamed, inclusive classroom.
Actively served on a variety of school committees and task forces focused on curriculum development, textbook review, fundraising and anti-bullying efforts.
Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators/staff.
Integrated technology into learning with Smart Boards, iPads, and computers.
Built a collaborative and friendly classroom environment using and enforcing behaviour guides, team teaching, and interactive learning.
Education & Credentials
● High school from CBSE Board in 2000.
● 10+2 (PCM) from CBSE Board in 2002.
● B.Sc (PCM) from CCS University Meerut in 2005.
● B.Ed from CCS University Meerut in 2007.
● M.Sc. (Mathematics) from Shobhit University, Meerut in 2014. Personal Details:
Father's Name : Lt. Mr. Devendra Prakash Sharma
Date of Birth : 30 Jan 1984
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Language Known : Hindi & English
I hereby declare that information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place:
(SACHIN KUMAR VASHISTHA)