• Class of 2019: Master’s degree – Electrical Engineering – Wright State University/USA - GPA 3.6/4.0;
• Class of 2009: Bachelor’s degree - Electrical Engineering – Anbar University/Iraq - GPA 3.1/4.0. Experience:
• 2015-present: Graduate Assistance – UCIE office/ Wright State University; o Process the International students' applications; o Help to solve technical problems of Salesforse;
o Lead and organize some Public events.
• 2016: Teacher Assistance – Electrical Engineering Department/ Wright State University; o Grade assignments and Tests;
o Explain some MATLAB/Jave codes for students;
• 2010-2014: RAN/RF Engineer ( 2G, 3G, LTE, and CDMA ) - Asiacell Telecom/Iraq Skills:
• Hardware: RF Signal Generators,FPGA, Spectrum analyzer, Digital Oscilloscope, Surecall Signal Meter .
• Software: C++, Java, Actix, TEMS, Huawei M2000, NASTAR, AutoCad, Cadence, Advanced Design System(ADS), MATLAB, VBA, OS Programming, Linux/Unix, MS office, MapInfo, Map Basic, AIRCOM Asset,XCAP.
o Designed,tested, and site selection for wireless telecommunications systems. o Collected data, implemented cell site configurations, and provided inputs for better KPIs. o Used Wind-Catcher to analysis L3 messages for setup, call and Handover failures. o Installed Multi-Carrier Power Amplifier(MCPA) to improve the coverage of Highway sites. o Performed SSDs on the pre-launch LTE sites.
o Performed Post-Processing of drive test logs using Actix and TEMs to analyze Call setup failure,
call drops, and Handover.
o Performed IRAT test for testing cell selection-reselection and frequency camping. o Used Mapinfo to check and modify the cells configuration so improve the cell sites performance. o Got technical training from NSN, Huawei, and Ericsson. o Led some projects to expand TRxs, BTSs, and BSCs for special occasions. o Installed Mobile BTSs (MBTS) in some areas to overcome gape coverage or traffic congestion problems. o Used XCAP, TEMS, Actix, and Windcatcher to check and analyze log files to determine problems and provide solutions.
o Performed a Benchmark drive test between three cell phone networks in Iraq (Asiacell, Zain IQ, Korek). o Led three projects to swap Equipment of the Cell Phone towers from NSN (Nokia Networks) to Huawei, and from Huawei to Ericsson.
o Used Atoll/ Unet to plan, predict, and optimize the cellphone network for the new areas.