Des Plaines, IL ****6
Seasoned professional with more than 20 years of experience in consultative sales and strategic marketing, consistently achieving objectives with heavy focus on customer success and growth. Extensive experience in managing and developing accounts, project management, business development, report analysis to drive insight and innovation, and serving as a trusted advisor to customers. Professional Experience
Business Development Manager – SoloProtect LLC, 2018 – 2019
(SoloProtect ceased all U.S. operations effective June 1, 2019)
• Managed all sales objectives and customer success functions for the U.S. central region.
• Presented company lone worker safety solutions to C-level executives as well as to SMB owners.
• Established new business partnerships and developed market penetration growth strategies. Senior National Sales Executive - Hibu, Inc., 2005 - 2018
• Earned four prestigious President’s Gold Club Sales Achievement Awards for sales execution.
• Exceeded all company objectives achieving between 110-130% of the annual sales goals.
• Managed all sales objectives aligned to company KPI’s with portfolio exceeding $20 million.
• Owned relationship with agencies and over 200 clients to sell company’s portfolio of products.
• Collaborated with C-level executives to prepare customized solutions and client presentations.
• Drove sales of new products resulting in $300,000.00 in first year sales.
• Conducted sales training of agency staff resulting in sales growth of 20 – 30%. Regional Sales/Marketing Director - TMP Directional Marketing, 2000 - 2005
• Directed field sales offices in all sales and marketing functions delivering world class advertising solutions.
• Saved over $100 million in sales revenue by presenting key success metrics to C-level executives.
• Achieved incremental sales revenue growth of $40 million in four years.
• Executed marketing added-value services, resulting in 99% client retention rate in a four-year timeframe.
• Supervised consultative sales training for all account executives increasing staff retention to 90%. Director of Client Services – News America Marketing, 1997 - 2000
• Managed a department of 18 account managers and support staff in this promoted position.
• Ramped up department sales by $50 million in only three years.
• Directed account assignments, work flow, project execution, client reporting and invoicing.
• Executed more than 300 projects for Fortune 500 companies exceeding $150,000 million in sales. Senior Account Manager – News America Marketing, 1996 - 1997
• Managed new account (American Express) from a $20,000 test project to $12 million of revenue per year.
• Produced field training manual, working with 25 district managers and delivering 100% client satisfaction. Education & Accomplishments
• Master of Business Administration degree with Distinction, University of WI - Parkside, Kenosha, WI 1995
• Bachelor of Science degree, Business Administration, University of WI - Parkside, Kenosha, WI 1990
• Hibu President’s Gold Club Sales Achievement Award - 2017, 2012, 2010, 2009
• Excellent computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Salesforce)