J. USHA RANI
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, award-winning educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Degree/ Examination Name Of The University/ Institution Board/University Year Percentage
M.Sc (IT) Parvathy’s Arts And Science College, Dindigul Kamaraj University 2011-2013 80.00 %
B.Sc (IT) Cauvery College For Women, Trichy Bharathidasan University 2008-2011 70.30 %
HSC Annamalaiyar Mills Girls Higher Secondary School, Dindigul. State Board 2007-2008 74.00 %
SSLC Annamalaiyar Mills Girls Higher Secondary School, Dindigul. State Board 2005- 2006 82.00 %
• Hard worker
• Quantitative skills
• Problem solving skills
• Good listener
• Positive attitude
• Good computer skills
• Able to work with a high volume of documents in a fast-paced environment
• Able to handle multiple requests while detailing document activity.
RR Donnelley, Chennai - Jan 2014 to May 2014
(Contract base in GEMS SOFTWARE SOLUTION LTD)
Project: Financial Printing
Position: Document Specialist
• Follow client norms, maintain excellent quality and resolve errors while call copying documents and performing other tasks.
• Ensure integrity of original documents through processing, and packing and marking of prepared projects.
• Check completion and correctness of forms, documents and bills.
• Identify and resolve problems in collaboration with the management.
• Organize establishment to maintain quality and safety of services provided.
• Oversee periodic repairs and upgrading of copy instruments and application software.
• Utilize software skills to write, edit, revise and compare documents according to guidelines.
• Perform transcription and conversion work, and scanning of documents.
• Handle correspondence, preparation of presentations and budgets, and varied documents.
• Ensure complete secrecy in managing confidential documents, and manage document recovery.
• Proofread, merge and format documents whenever required.
• Merge image documents with text documents, and assist in printing procedures.
• Supervise completion of corporate and authorized projects within given time, resources and official guidelines.
• Maintain electronic data files as well as hard copies of reports for FDA approval.
• Research loan documents for conformity to terms and conditions.
• Ensure agreement of documents and corporate records with legal, clinical, financial and regulatory guidelines.
• File, record, recover, archive, scan and maintain documents and database systems.
• Writes detailed policy and procedure documents based on discussions with process owners and identification / creation of process flows with an emphasis on accuracy and compliance with business needs.
• Develop and organize training materials, visual aids, and other education materials.
• Maintain Master Document Control Listing and ensure compliance with documentation procedures.
• Provide research assistance to management and assist with other projects on an as needed basis.
Hapag Lloyd Global Service Pvt. Ltd., Chennai - Feb 2015 to June 2017
Project: Import Process in Logistic
Position: Customer Service Coordinator
• Greet customers and inquire into their product or service requirements.
• All processes are successfully follow-up and completed the task based on the allotted target period.
• Handling Processes based on ETA for the first Chilean POD, for different services.
• For short transit times (Peru), it is extremely important monitoring of vessel departure in FIS2 screen before start with any of the CSIP process.
• Handling Import /shipping term and terminology and collector offices
• For some special customers doing the check pre-invoice audit and that proportionate the freights revenues.
• Invoicing the all MTD’S IN CONTAINER LEVEL the shipments.
• Sending to the freighter copies for customer particular customer in pod side.
• SDC Checking and set the SDC workflow and escalating the SDC to POL side.
• Check the Payer having a credit or noncredit customer in pod side.
• We check the DG (dangerous goods) import restriction in container level and escalate the POL side and then we have processing the invoice (IN)/ Arrival Notice (AN).
• We complete the all process complete checking and send the container in custom transmission in pod side.
• Send to the hardcopies for customer in POD side.
• Other activities for vessel checking in ETA dates and sending the mails for escalation the document.
• All process allocate to team members and taking care the all task responsibilities, if we have any queries we made telephonic call and clearing the issues/ queries in POL side (chillian and peru ports).
• Train associates on service standards and appropriate required major tasks.
• Extra learning in export process for documentation work, and bill of lading and then other port process in export(Mexico, brazil, Peru and Chilean export process)
Name : J. Usha Rani
Husband Name : B.M. Venkatesan
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 30.05.1991
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Permanent Address : 6B, Weavers Colony, 19th East cross street, M.K.B. Nagar, Chennai-39
Languages Known : English, Tamil and Sowrastra
I do hereby declare that the particulars of the information and facts stated herein above are true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: 6/21/2019 (J. Usha Rani)