Telephone 770-***-****, Email: email@example.com
An enthusiastic, hard-working, self-motivated and committed IT CCNA professional.
September 2013 – Present Verizon Telematics – Sr. Provisioning Analyst
· Troubleshoot and correct device over the air registration information.
· Responsible for fraud detection and reporting relating to voice and data services.
· Create and update training documents as processes change.
· Run reports within the database using SQL and Excel queries to locate and correct mismatched data.
January 2013 – September 2013 Orange Business Services – Local Delivery Manager (Contract)
· Resolve any ordering related issues with the PTT or 3rd party vendor.
· Perform Order Validation of assigned order with the local customer.
· Accountable for ordering and management of all local loop requests from the receipt of valid service request, to physical delivery in accordance with commited schedules.
April 2012 – October 2012 Cbeyond IT Solutions – Circuit Delivery Engineer
· Perform installation, remote testing, troubleshooting and configuration of network devices including T1, DS3, Actelis Metro Ethernet, and Fiber connections to provision customer into Cbeyond’s network for later activation.
· Configure CISCO routers with configurations to establish Analog, PRI, Metro Ethernet, Fiber, wireless and SIP voice and data services.
· Conduct acceptance testing for circuits and document test results.
· Monitor trouble ticket queue, IVR and email distro for preinstall and circuit failures.
· Open, update and close trouble tickets as required.
· Perform proactive monitoring and maintenance of T1 circuits to isolate trouble and drive resolution of trouble tickets.
· Thoroughly document order status in company systems as required.
· Drive field installations by dispatching installation techs, ILEC resources, and customer vendors to achieve successful implementation of services.
September 2011 – March 2012 British Telecommunication – Migration Engineer
· To order, deliver and pre-test all access circuits for the Americas region in a timescale allowing the program to complete all migration by project target date
· Orders delivered on time as per the customers/program commit date
· Acting as the single point of contact (cluster/supplier facing) for all access ordering, supplier follow ups, escalations and circuit delivery including pre-testing – leading/engaging in cluster and supplier calls, updating all systems (Including PPR as the main data repository for Access delivery information) and providing cumulative reports
· Supporting the OM and config teams with circuit failures during process and RTT/Migration to troubleshoot fault diagnose and resolve in the most timely fashion possible
October 2010 – September 2011 British Telecommunications - Network Service Operations Technician
· Manage the maintenance and repair of the telecommunications and ancillary electronic equipment for BT Private Line services globally and the BT Americas Region for Data services including the BT Infonet products.
· Access and utilize various transmission test equipment.
· Manage quality assurance checks on new service installations or changes.
· Prioritize daily work activities by reviewing Expedio cases, planned works notifications, Flash GBS notifications, emails and other daily information sources.
· Assist with various new projects that require support from the BT Service Desk.
· Manage migrations on data platform
March 2010 - October 2010 Cbeyond IT Solutions - Application and Network Support Tier 1
· Troubleshoot advanced product or service issues, including but not limited to DS1 transport, PRI / CAS / FXS telephony, and DNS with proper escalation as necessary to achieve optimal trouble resolution times.
· Strive for first call resolution, if first call resolution cannot be met, properly code trouble tickets for escalation to Tier II Tech Support using Ticket classification Guidelines.
· Resolve routine Trouble Tickets, including but not limited to E-mail, voicemail, auto attendant, Web Hosting, and browser configurations.
· Management of Cisco IAD 2430, Call Agent Soft switch, T1 Router, VPN and SIP connect, to resolve customer troubles.
· Perform additional duties such as; data analysis, reporting. As well as provide input for troubleshooting diagnostic tools.
June 2007 –February 2010 Internap Network Services - Network Engineer Tier 1
· Support global customers via Cisco telephone and email in a Network Operations Center
· Analyze and resolve issues with telecommunication providers
· Dispatch techs for reboots of customer equipment collocated in different locations
· Responsible for clear and concise ticket documentation utilizing REMEDY
· Investigation and resolution of customer support issues
· IP and DNS migration
· IPv6 Experience
· Troubleshoot DNS records using Bind9
· Familiar with Collocation Procedures and Data Center Operations
Feb 2007 – Apr 2007 Getronics - Asset Manager (contract)
· Responsible for $12M of technology inventory
· Key employee in corporate-wide technology upgrade
· Team Lead of the technology deployment project
· Provided remote desktop and on-site support to solve client issues quickly
· Responsible for company vehicle for transporting inventory between sites
2003 - 2006 Graduated from Chattahoochee Technical College - Associates Degree in Computer Science/Networking (Key area of Study Cisco CCNA)
· Comptia A+
· Comptia Network+
· Comptia Security+
· Cisco CCENT
· Cisco CCNA
· DNS using Bind9
· Multiple Remote Desktop Clients (VNC/RDP)
· Streaming Internet Video Troubleshooting
· Computer Repair (A+)
· Active Directory
· PC Hardware and Desktop support
· Wireless Networking
· Electronics - IEEE
· Weather spotter for NWS – Registered Spotter
· Circle of Excellence – May, June and July 2010 - Top 10% Productivity, Adherence, Efficiency, Quality Assurance and Accuracy in the Operations Department.