ACCOMPLISHED SALES PROFESSIONAL
• Maximize Sales - Exceed Sales Quotas • Prospect Aggressively
• Global Marketing Expansion Strategies • Build Relationships
• Business & Revenue Stream Development • Territory Startup & Turnaround
• Adept Negotiator/Closer • Strategic Partnership Building
• Dynamic, High-Impact Presentations • Manage/Grow Existing Accounts CAREER HISTORY:
2012 Present to SUPPLYPRO, Midwest Sell Distribution Regional & INC.Inventory, Manager San Diego, Management CA/South Solutions Bend, and IN capital equipment to OEM and distribution channels. Conduct site evaluations, make presentations, and develop packages & quotes to suit client needs. Accounts include Toyota, Alcoa, and Boeing. Introduce new products and concepts. Manage and grow accounts in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Ohio.
• Network continuously through business communities, building relationships and developing leads into new revenue streams.
• Met or exceeded every sales quota for 10 consecutive quarters, the only one in the company to do so.
• Generated the highest level of sales in a 6-month period of any Sales Rep., breaking an 18-year company record.
• Achieved #1 for sales, 2015; ranked in the Top 3 for Sales 2012, 2013, 2014. 2007 2012 to IVM, Regional Sold vendor INC., Sales Indianapolis, managed Director inventory IN software; built effective relationships with major manufacturers in the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
• Expanded sales strategy to include distributor channels. Trained and advised distributor sales teams, increasing revenues by 78%.
• Negotiated major retail management contract with Kohl's, generating $800,000.
• Secured contracts with General Electric and Goodyear Corp. that increased revenues by $1.5 million.
2004 2007 to DILAURA Territory As Independent Sales SALES Manufacturers Manager ASSOCIATES, Representative, INC., Elgin, called IL on office supply distributors and major retailers in a 4-state area.
• Achieved Top Market Share in all product categories.
• Opened 40 new accounts within the 1st year - doubling territory sales.
• Increased territory sales 500% in 2 years.
2003 2004 to OLYMPUS Sales Engineer CAMERA COMPANY, Melville, NY With the Olympus Industrial Products Division, sold fiber optic scopes for industrial and aeronautics applications.
• Took immediate, decisive steps that repaired damaged relationships, rebuilt trust and established loyal distributor partnerships
• Delivered a 33% sales gain with 6 months.
• Awarded Top Gun Sales Ace.
1990 2003 to Regional Managed LIBERTY 7 Sales OPTICAL territories Director, COMPANY, within 1992-a 4-95 Newark, state region; N.J. hired, trained, supervised and motivated Sales Representatives. Created and implemented promotions to introduce new products. Set regional/individual sales goals and prepared quarterly sales & budget analyses. Conducted quarterly reviews.
• Restructured territories to increase profitability.
• Generated 80% in regional sales increases.
• Managed highly successful region and individual territory simultaneously.
(Liberty Optical, Continued
Territory Manager, 1990-92
Represented and sold eyeglass frames to ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians. Managed corporate and practitioner accounts. Coordinated company participation at trade shows & conferences. Helped launch new product line by conducting seminars on sports eyewear.
• Increased territory sales by 260%.
• Awarded "Most Improved Sales Representative, 1991." EDUCATION: INDIANA UNIVERSITY, South Bend, IN
Bachelor of Science, Public Administration, Management, 1989 Ongoing Education has included:
• Certification in Dynamics Sales Software - Microsoft
• Completed Programming Class - Software Coding
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Word REFERENCES FURNISHED ON REQUEST