Name: Dinesh Kumar
Designation: Dy. Manager (Maintenance)
Company Name: Alikraft Impex Pvt Ltd
Address: Plot No. 826 At & Post Samlaya, Samlaya – Savli Road, Ta: Savli Dist Vadodara 391 520 Gujrat India City, State: Gujrat
I am submitting here with my resume for your perusal consideration for the post of Manager (Maintenance) in your organization.
My resume is enclosed for your review and consideration. To describe myself in a nutshell, I am hardworking; ready to take up any challenge of life abreast with the latest trends and a team player with excellent communication skills. I have experience of over 14 years in the industry; I am currently working as Dy. Manager (Maintenance) with Alikraft Impex Pvt Ltd Electrical Division, Gujrat State. I have good knowledge of various technical aspects of the subject-line related to commissioning of Electrical Equipment’s, Electrical Power Distribution, Control Systems and maintenance of Electrical Devices like different Relays, Heavy Switch Gears, Motors and Transformers. Presently I am seeking a challenging job that would synergize my skills and knowledge with the objectives of the organization. Dedicated and focused individual, determined to add value to the organization I work for, through my exceptional knowledge and learning ability. Possess well developed communication skills with reputation of unwavering accuracy, credibility and integrity.
The above credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for a position in your organization. I would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview. Thanking you.
C/O Sri R.R. Prasad, C/2 AREA NH3, NTPC Colony Rihand Nagar, Bijpur Sonbhadra (UP) 231223 Contact: +91-801*******, +916*********,+917********* Email: email@example.com Dy. MANAGER (MAINTENANCE)
Offering over 14 years in Testing and Maintenance of Power Project & Power Project Erection, currently spearheading as Dy. Manager (Maintenance) with Alikraft Impex Pvt Ltd Gujrat. Well versed in commissioning of Electrical Equipment’s, Electrical Power Distribution, Control Systems and maintenance of Electrical Devices like different Relays, Heavy Switch Gears, Motors and Transformers (HT/LT Transformer, HT /LT Breakers, CT, PT & HT/LT Relays). Good knowledge of handling electrical breakdowns, preventive maintenance, planned maintenance, overhauling, product development and inventory control. Acquired thorough exposure to maintenance & operations of equipment, inventory and overall safety management. Core competencies in mobilizing and managing manpower, machine and materials resources to maximize operational efficiency of plant. Focused and hardworking professional equipped with thorough knowledge and technical understanding coupled with an analytic bent of mind and confident to take challenging assignments. Core competencies
Operation and Maintenance Breakdown Solutions Erection Root Cause Analysis Quality Assurance Cross Functional Coordination Team Management Relationship Management PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
• Responsible for detailed planning & scheduling and coordinate on-site activities to ensure smooth work progress and timely execution of projects.
• Handling electrical power distribution, control systems and maintenance of the plant effectively, safely, economically.
• Developing documents regarding operation and various reports, checklist, maintenance planning and trouble shooting.
• Periodically conducting review meetings with production, quality, and other departmental heads to assess work performance against targeted maintenance levels and provide needed reinforcements.
• Execute routine jobs & breakdown jobs and collaborate with different departments to execute electrical maintenance with respect to cost, quality, and time and safety procedures.
• Actively involved in performing operations and maintenance tasks on general electrical systems as per the established procedures and instructions while ensuring focus on safety and quality standards. o Crusher plant- Nawa Engineering 120 TPH, Shaktimaan Engineering 60TPH and propel engineering 150 TPH. o Batching Plant – Liebherr 60 C.M. per hours Millar 30 C.M. per hours, Makans 20C.M. per hours. o Welding Machine –Single Phase, Double Phase & three Phases. o Water Pump – Monoblock, Sump Pump & Submersible’s Pump. o DG set of 62.5KVA, 125KVA, 250KVA, 285KVA.
o Electrical Compressor –GA75 &GA75+.
o Rocket Boomer -281
o Defuming Equipments
o LT Switchgear.
o Concrete Pump – Putzmeister 2110,2109, 1403 HD, 1408 HD o Aliva /Sifa Equipments/ Grout Pump.
o Eot Crane ( shivpra crane ) – 30 ton and century crane – 16 ton. o Tamrock
o ZSS (Zero speed Switch ) With PLC Control
o PCS ( Pull Cord Switch ) With PLC Control
o BSS ( Belt sway Switch ) With PLC Control
o MD (Metal Detector ) With PLC Control
o ILMS ( In Line Magnetic Separator) With PLC control o SM ( Suspended Magnet ) With PLC Control
o HT /LT Motors With PLC Control
o HT /LT Breakers With PLC Control
o Stacker / Reclaimer With PLC Control
o Tripper With PLC Control
o Flap Gate With PLC Control
o Township Wiring
o Earthing – Pipe Earthing, Plate Earthing and Coil earthing. o Boomer L2D
o Putzmeister concrete machine (SIKA PM 4210 P)
Supervision of the above activities.
Alikraft Impex Pvt Ltd Dy. Manager (Maintenance ) Aug 2018 – Till Date T-2 Patel Engineering Ltd Bhaga Reasi Katra Jammu & Kashmir. DIPL (Drillcon Infrastruture pvt Ltd) Electrical Engineer April 2017 – JULY 2018 Rail vikash nigam Ltd ( Tunnel P-3) chitwel kadppa Distt Andhra Pradesh. CPL (COASTAL PROJECTS LTD) Assistant Manager Electrical Oct 2016 – March 2017 Hydro Electric Project Rangit –ii Geyging West Sikkim (66 MW) NTPC, Vindhya Nagar (Vindhya construction) April 2016 –Sept 2016 NTPC, Vindhya nagar Coal Handling Plant
Coastal Projects Ltd, PCLIS Package 10 and 22 April 2013-April 2016 Coastal Projects Ltd, CHEP Rongli East Sikkim Oct 2006 – April 2013 NTPC, UNCHAHAR Apprenticeship Aug 2005 – July 2006 NTPC UNCHAHAR Skilled Electrician July 2004 – July 2005 EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS
Diploma in Electrical Engineering Board of Technical Education Lucknow; 67.38% High School Board of Education Allahabad; 57.83% Computer Proficiency MS Office and Internet Application Training Undergone 1 month training for Transmission and Distribution Permanent Address: Village – Phoolpur, Post – Lukshmengarh, Distt – Chandauli (UP) Pin -232107 Hobbies: Reading and Traveling
References: Available on Request