***, ****** ****** ********** **** CHANDKHEDA AHMEDABAD 382424
Analytical Sap Fico & MM Consultant with a five-year background in analyzing, drafting, configuring and supporting SAP solutions. Talented at identifying the root cause of problems and performing SAP master data configuration. Specialties include financial Accounting and controlling. Logical and hardworking with extensive experience in SAP product costing, budgeting and variance reporting. Rational Sap Fico Consultant well-educated in profit and loss analysis and account balancing. Adept at managing a team of ten in order to deliver final solutions to customers. Capable of translating between business and technical language. Skilled in SAP related user support, troubleshooting and resolutions, Analyzed materials used in the completion of road maintenance projects and trained and set materials requirements planning (MRP), system settings for each. Worked in Testing phases- System Integration Testing (SIT), Unit Testing, Upgrade testing, Regression Testing
• Test scenario development
• System configuration
• SAP implementation techniques
• Data configuration
• Error resolution
• SAP activities integration
• Reporting and business analysis
• SAP product budgeting
• Preparation & execution of test scenarios to fulfill various kind of functional requirements
• Cost center & profit center controlling
Sap Fico Consultant Adarsh Credit Co – Operative Society Ltd – Ahmedabad, GJ 09/2014 to Current
• Provided consulting services on both new and existing implementations and support projects.
• Facilitated the implementation and support of SAP financials and performed detailed analysis of complex business process requirements.
• Mapped client business requirements, processes, and objectives and developed necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
• Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
• Implemented company policies, technical procedures and standards for preserving the integrity and security of data, reports and access
Internal Auditor Adarsh Credit Co – Operative Society Ltd – Sirohi, RJ 04/2011 to 08/2014
• Prepare suitable reports on risk and information gleaned from audits and distributed them to the appropriate personnel
• Evaluated the Company’s policies to determine how well they adhered to best practices.
• Trained newly hired Employees so that they had a better understanding of company’s processes procedures and deadlines.
Branch Manager Adarsh Credit Co – Operative Society Ltd – Reodar, RJ 09/2006 to 03/2011
• Increased new bank relationships within the local community 80% by executing quarterly promotions.
• Submitted loan application to loan underwriter for verification and recommendation.
• Maintained current loan and pricing information on the online banking website. Branch supervisor Adarsh Credit Co – Operative Society Ltd – Beawar, RJ 04/2004 to 08/2006
• Managed the maintenance of facility and grounds.
• Assisted front line staff with handling difficulties, resolving problem and managing large transactions.
• Motivated, trained and disciplined employees to meet performance benchmark. Education
Associate of Arts: Political science, Hindi literature, history Mohan Lal Sukhadia University Udaipur: Sheoganj, RJ