Experienced Organizational Change Management and Talent Development leader with a proven record of leveraging innovative methodologies and technology, building strong partnerships, and delivering effective strategies for over 15 years. Results-oriented with a strong focus on process improvement, customer service, and building diverse and talented teams.
* Constructed an enterprise ERP learning strategy and trained over 60,000 Corporate and Franchise Coca-Cola employees as part of the refranchising of $15 Billion+ North American Coca-Cola Business Model.
* Facilitated national user conference for over 300 companies to unite users and vendors.
Drove successful Change Management and Learning strategy for a multi-company, Office 365 tenant migration to help unite over 25000 global users collaborate across 5 continents.
* Constructed custom Change Management and Learning strategies to enable user adoption for over 24 enterprise-scale ERP & technology implementations (SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Sales Force, etc.) across multiple industries (over $4 Billion in successful projects delivered).
* Enabled $20 Billion+ in successful Mergers and Acquisitions through custom OCM, Communications, & Learning strategies.
January 2017 – Present: Director, IT Organizational Change Management (OCM), Communications, and Learning • CRH Americas Materials
* Created OCM & Learning practice, including vision, mission, methodologies, and staffing to address technical and non-technical skills (leadership and change management skills) for a highly matrixed environment (25,000 employees across 300+ companies).
* Led OCM & Learning for global collaboration model Office 365 tenant migration and consolidation (25000 global users; 5 CIOs, and 300+ companies).
Created culturally relevant OCM & Learning strategies and helped design Shared Services model to integrate two newly acquired companies and migrate them to SAP S/4HANA.
* Developed and facilitated training for 100+ IT Front Line and Middle Management (Leading Organizational Change Management Using the ADKAR Model, Cross Functional Collaboration and Conflict Management, etc.)
January 2013 – January 2017: Director, Learning, Development, and Deployment • The Coca-Cola Company
Led successful learning strategy to enable business transformations and transition of $15 Billion North America Coca-Cola Bottling and Sale business, including the implementation of a common enterprise ERP solution (Single Instance - SAP, Sales Force Automation, etc.).
* Implemented strategic OCM and Learning approaches that reduced transition of $8 Billion of Company volume by 50%, resulting in a cost savings of more than $19 million in training costs over a three-year time span while collaborating with stakeholders across more than 20 independent companies.
* Launched two new independent bottler market units in different geographies, including a new shared services model (4000+ implemented in less than 6 months; historical achievement) through enterprise learning and enablement strategies.
* Erected Corporate Learning University (“CONA Academy”) to support learning needs across 20+ independent Coca-Cola Bottlers leveraging new learning technology (Assima) and on demand and ILT learning models for 55000+ associates.
September 2009 – December 2012: Sr. Manager, Learning and Development - Product Supply System/Supply Chain • Coca-Cola Refreshments
Developed successful enterprise learning strategy for Supply Chain organization of 55,000 associates across 350 distribution/sales centers & 65 production plants (Regional Director > Front Line Employee), leveraging a lean organization and minimal budget.
* Established core team of Instructional Designers, selected and managed specialized vendors, including business case and budget development, executive communications, sourcing and selection, and project management ($5 Million+ budget).
* Developed 2 Year Accelerated Leadership Development program for college grads and existing high potential employees (Sales, Supply Chain, etc.), including a blended learning approach (job rotation, high potential accelerated learning, experiential learning, structured on the job training, e-learning, and Level 1-3 assessments).
* Facilitated custom and commercial off the shelf Leadership training for regional leaders down to professional level employees (Managing Personal Growth certified).
* Collaborated with the business and HR Business Partners to assess learning needs and develop learning strategies projects of varying size and proportions (over 100 projects in 3 years; budgets range $0 - $20 million).
*Developed Lean/Six Sigma Learning strategy for 15000 product supply employees to drive a culture of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence through a blended learning and certification approach.
March 2008 – August 2009: Sr. Manager, Learning and Development – BIS • Coca-Cola Enterprises
Transformed Global IT function through effective learning strategies, from visioning through execution.
Built successful competency-based learning solution for global IT audience (800 associates in US and Europe).
* Implemented blended learning approach (experiential learning, high complexity eLearning, and coaching workshops) to grow Business Acumen, Project Management, Technical, and other skills. Immediate ROI (200%) and exceptional satisfaction ratings (4.8 on 5-point scale).
Sourced and managed global vendor partner model to support larger projects ($12Million+).
Nov 2005 – Feb 2008: Organizational Change Management & Learning COE Creator & Lead • Cox Enterprises
Established OCM & Learning Center of Expertise (COE) (org structure, role descriptions, staffing, methodologies, tools, & templates) to deploy shared SAP platform across multiple metro newspapers.
June 2004 – Nov 2005: Sr. Consultant – Human Capital; Change Leadership & Learning • Deloitte Consulting
* Empowered transformational strategies through OCM and Learning consultation to Fortune 500 and Public Sector Organizations.
* Clients Included: Merck (SAP Financials), AT&T (Virtual Workforce Model), State of Florida (SAP eGovernment), The Home Depot (SAP International Training Strategy), and The Coca-Cola Company (Enterprise SAP Program OCM Lead).
* Drove new business development through RFP response, OCM & Learning Methodology development, etc.
* Achieved top consulting performance ratings by overcoming impossible challenges and delivering exceptional value (>$20 Million).
Feb 2003 – May 2004: Partnerships Administrator • Mission to the World (MTW)
* Sourced and implemented innovative portal technology to enable secure, personalized collaboration experiences for international partnerships and >5 micro-enterprises.
Aug 2001 – Jan 2003: Independent Change Management & Learning Consultant
OCM and Learning consultant for large-scale business transformations and SAP implementations at FPL Energy (Jupiter, FL) and South Florida Water Management District (West Palm Beach, FL).
Jan 1999 – Aug 2001: Change Leadership Specialist • VF Corporation
Executed strategic communications plans, and Change Management initiatives, including leadership communications development for large scale common systems implementations across divisions of the world’s largest apparel manufacturer at the time, accounting for 80% of revenue (4000+ users).
University of Georgia: MBA (2010)
University of North Carolina – Greensboro: BA Organizational Communication & Change Management
Speaking Engagements & Publications (Snapshot)
Training Industry Magazine (Feb – Mar, 2017): How Coca-Cola Leveraged Learning and Development to Power its Business Transformation
DevLearn Conference (Nov, 2016): [Speaker] Coke's Strategy: Shifting 66,000 Employees from Training to Performance Support
Chief Learning Officer Symposium (Oct, 2014): [Speaker]: Targeting Coca-Cola’s 50,000 Dispersed Learners Through One Virtual Environment