YASHASHREE S +91-974*******
#**, *** ******, ********* email@example.com
Bangalore-560054 www.linkedin.com/in/yashashree-suresh/ OBJECTIVE:
Seeking a challenging career that provides an opportunity to capitalize my technical skills and abilities to solve real life problems. SKILLS:
Languages Platform Development
Python, C++, C, Java, Flask Windows, Linux/Ubuntu Machine Learning, Deep Learning PROJECTS:
• Detection of epileptic seizure: Preictal stage of an epileptic seizure is detected by applying machine-learning techniques on real time EEG data obtained from Epilepsy Ecosystem. Generalized as well as patient specific models, both of which are immune to noise were developed.
• Psyched: An application for those who are suffering from psychological disorders. Sentiment analysis techniques are applied on the answers provided to various questions by the patients. Changes in a person’s state of mind over time are represented graphically through the relative anger, fear, happiness and depression levels.
• Hotel Overbooking: An application targeted at assisting the hotel management in determining the number of rooms to be overbooked and also provide the relevant analytics for the same.
• Assist: An application for visually impaired, which repeatedly captures images and provides the description of the image in the form of speech. Face recognition feature is also provided.
• Rash Driving Prediction: Machine Learning model to determine if a vehicle is being driven recklessly by measuring various parameters of the vehicle like speed, angular velocity, proximity, acceleration etc.
• Automatic Image Captioning using Deep Learning: An encoder-decoder architecture was used where a CNN was used as feature extraction sub model and LSTM was used as language model.
• Prison Database System: A web application to maintain the records of various prisoners, wardens, officers and assign tasks to prisoners based on the section under which the case has been registered.
Course School/College Board/University Grade/Marks Class X B P Indian Public School, Bangalore ICSE 95% PUC Vidya Mandir Ind. PU College, Department of Pre-University 96.5% Bangalore Education, Karnataka
B.E. M.S. Ramaiah Institute Of Technology, Visvesvaraya Technological 9.83
(Semester 1-5) Bangalore University
Currently studying in third year of B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering (2016-20) at M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
• Among the top three national toppers in NPTEL –
Programming in C++ course 2018.
• Among the top 7 teams in Galileo hackathon 2019.
• Among the top 20 teams in Intuit CodeWar hackathon 2019.
• Runner Up - Girls Code out. An inter-college
competitive coding contest by IEEE RIT-B in 2019.
• Winner - First Steps, coding contest at MSRIT.
• Runner Up - AAVISHKAAR coding contest by IEEE
• Runner Up - Ignite coding contest 2018 at MSRIT.
• Runner Up - Ignite pattern recognition contest 2018 at MSRIT.
M. Varsha, S. Yashashree, Drishya K. Ramdas, Sini Anna Alex. “A Review of Existing Approaches to Increase the Computational Speed of the Python Language”. International Journal of Research in Engineering, Science and Management. April-2019. PARTICIPATIONS:
• Core member of CodeRIT, the competitive coding club of MSRIT.
• IEEE student member 2016-2018.