KATRINA RENZ O. MORALES
Unit *, Jade Manor Townhomes,
Amsterdam Ext., Merville Park,
Parañaque City, Philippines 1709
OBJECTIVE To join an organization where I can best progress and advance my skills, expertise and capabilities in the field of Brand Management, Marketing and International Trade, through persistent application of principles and concepts. EDUCATION
2005-2008 DE LA SALLE -COLLEGE OF ST. BENILDE, MANILA Bachelor of Science and Business Administration, Major in Export Management Dean’s List: First Honor 1st term, 2nd Term and 3rd Term, SY 2005 – 2006; Second Honor 1st term, SY 2006 – 2007
Award: Honorable Mention achieving 3.053 GPA, Top 3 student of the BSBA- Export Management having a 3.575 GPA in 2006.
2001-2005 COLEGIO SAN AGUSTIN, MAKATI
High School Diploma, March 2005
Graduated Top 10 of the Class, Award: Loyalty Award WORK EXPERIENCE
February 2018- Present PRODUCT MANAGER AT AVEDA; LUXASIA INC.
• Online and Offline marketing strategies and implementation: local marketing campaigns; digital marketing plan, retail and salon activities; and e-commerce
• Product Forecasting for new launches and stock management; Visual Merchandising; Social media content plan
• Built and analyzes A&P; monitored product contribution; sales generated promos controlled in NM%
• Closely working with the APAC team of AVEDA; once a month with the Global Digital Marketing Team
January 2017- Feb 2018 PRODUCT MANAGER OF MAKE UP FOR EVER, LVMH GROUP
• 360 marketing plan and execution: Product Launches, Visual Merchandising, Retail Activities, Digital platform, Website, E-commerce and PR & Communication.
• Accomplishes Sales and Marketing Report, Product Forecasting, Visual Merchandising and Inventory Management
• Handles and analyzes A&P Budget.
• Closely working/coordinating with SG Regional Team Nov 2013- Dec 2017 SR. BRAND EXECUTIVE OF MAKE UP FOR EVER, LVMH GROUP
• Accomplished local Marketing strategies: conceptualized product launches and executed Retail and Digital initiatives
• Executes: Trade Marketing & Visual Merchandising
• Lead and Analyze Reports: Product Forecasting (DRP), Monthly Sales per Sku, Monthly per Store Sales vs Target and Daily Sales/Trend and Projection, Monthly PR and Marketing Plan.
• Strong PR relationship with Magazines, Dailies, influencers and bloggers
• Handles Digital and Website of the brand.
• Pioneered the brand in the Philippines, lead and build the first boutique, now at 4 stores targeted all parts of Luzon.
• Closely working/coordinating with SG Regional Team. July 2011-Nov 2013 BRAND EXECUTIVE OF RAY-BAN AT BRANDED LIFESTYLE INC.
• Conceptualize and lead the execution of local marketing campaigns and manage the effective deployment of the marketing budget.
• Analyzes stocks per door by creating assortment plans for specific merchandise area based on sales, market and product line.
• Reports: Monthly Business Review Report, Monitor sales daily/monthly, Inventory and markdown based on trending and historical category performance. Monthly Sale Projection based on target
• Accomplished in product launches, sponsorship and other events needed in the promotional activities joined by the brand.
• In close cooperation with the Sales function and Trade Marketing, identify trade needs/opportunities; develop distribution strategies and trade promotions.
• Targets: 118% vs LY Qty and Amount 2013; Accomplished Events: Project Head: Wanderland 2013, LA Union Soul Surf 2013, Avicii Concert 2013,SM MOA, SM Southmall and Rockwell Trunkshow 2013;
• Award: 2011: Best New Brand Employee; Ray-ban- Gold Cup Award. June 2009- March 2011 MARKETING ASSISTANT OF MAX FACTOR AT RUSTAN MARKETING CORPORATION
• Assisted the Senior Brand Manager in brand’s trade merchandising, pricing and promotion strategies.
• Accomplished sales proposal, marketing initiative in support of long term strategies and arrivals of the products with our partner overseas.
• Planned and design layouts of counters and merchandising materials; prepared press release in glossies and dailies to increase sales volume.
• Executed in product launches, photshoots’ and other events together with the advertising and promotional activities
Born on May 10,1987 in Manila, Philippines. Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet. Interests include planning and directing an entire activity, dance sport, yoga, baking, going to the beach and environment advocate, surfing the net. Skills include leading, planning, organizing and analyzing. Goal and quality oriented, determined, flexible, creative, attentive to details, team-oriented, hardworking, honest and God fearing.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.