Store Visual Merchandiser
House no. 1339, Sector 4
To secure a challenging position in Fashion Industry where I can effectively contribute my skills as a fashion designer.
Degree / Certificate Institution/ Board Year CGPA / Percentage
● Fashion CAD Course Morph Academy 2015 A+
● B.sc (fashion tech.) Punjab university, 2014 57.5%
● SSC Uttams School for Girls, 2011 55.2%
● HSC Uttams School for Girls, 2009 58.4%
EXPERIENCE TILL DATE
Worked as a Fashion Consultant and Store VM Champ with Promod India PVT. LTD
Worked as a Store Visual Merchandiser with Jack n Jones.
Working as a Store Visual Merchandiser Champ with FOREVER NEW.
INTERNSHIP/ PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
● Worked with NIZAM STYLO at sector 17 Chandigarh, where I observed and learnt about men’s wear and designed men’s suit for customers.
● •Worked at Back stage in VERO MODA FASHION SHOW (After IPL fashion show) at J W MARRIOTT, Chandigarh on 22nd may 2013.
● •Worked as Back stage manager in DEPARTMENT FASHION SHOW at PANJAB UNIVERSITY law auditorium.
● •Worked at Back stage in PATIALA COUTURE HOUSE FASHION SHOW (STORE LAUNCH fashion show) at TAJ, Chandigarh.
● •Worked as an intern in BLUE MOUNT (Jain Udhay fabrics pvt ltd) in Ludhiana.
● •Had a one week study and tour at CALICO FASHION MUSEUM and TRIBAL MUSEUM, Ahmedabad (twice).
● •Worked as Back stage manager in FEMINA FASHION SHOW at ELANTE MALL, Chandigarh on 28th November 2014.
● •Educational trip to BHUG and AHMEDABAD covering all techniques and a personal visit to THE HIRALAXMI MEMORIA CRAFT PARK IN BHUJODI, BHUG like: Tie and dye, Rogan art, Bell making, Leather craft, Shawl weaving, etc.
● •A personal visit to the ARVIND MILLS LIMITED, AHMEDABAD.
● •Award of honour from INTERNATIONAL DOLLS MUSEUM, BAL BHAWAN sector 23, Chandigarh.
● •Fashion studies
● •Fabric technology
● •Fundamental in marketing
● •History of Indian costume and world costume
● •Fashion illustration
● •Design processing
● •Pattern development
● •Computer graphics ( CorelDraw, Corel paintshop, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe illustrator and Tukacad)
● •Visual designing
● •Traditional Indian embroidery
● •Fashion photography
PASSION TOWARDS FASHION INDUSTRY:
I have been into fashion studies since class IXth as my elective subjects in school and even the optional subjects for XIth and XIIth . My interest in fashion industry was my main reason that I choose Fashion Designing as my Career.
● English, Hindi and Punjabi
Reading, Listening to Music, Watching Movies, experimenting with apparels to give them a new look.
Mother’s Name: Mrs Ambika Vasishta
Father’s Name: Mr Anil Kumar Vasishta
Date of Birth: 15 – 03 – 1993
Working with FOREVER NEW Elante mall, Chandigarh
From December -18 to present as a Store Visual Merchandise.
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. I will prove to be a valuable asset to the organization…Thank you