MARYAM AJMAL SIDDIQUI
Results-oriented Engineer able to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to customer's technical inquiries, hardworking, and willing to go the extra mile to complete any task with an analytical and disciplined approach.
• Identified specific cables, connectors, fuses, circuit breakers and other electrical devices required for the installation of Diesel generating set.
• Develop understanding of product line.
• Making & Designing of complete Power house on Turnkey basis up to 50 MW.
• Making necessary engineering calculations to support product selection & recommendation.
• Overviewing tender documents of Diesel generator & its installation for Govt as well as Private sector.
• Making Technical submittals including reply of technical queries at client's end.
• Documented design using CAD drawings and schematics.
• Arranging site surveys & collecting data as per site.
• Coordinated with vendors to identify and procure appropriate equipment necessary for the project.
• Continually improved methods and procedures for processes, measurement, documenting and work flow techniques.
• Performed load calculation for sizing wire and system protection.
• Preparing technical as well as commercial proposal as per market competitive price.
• Mentored junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of all staff.
APPLICATION ENGINEER 11 AUG 2016-CURRENT
S.M.JAFFER & Co
• Quick learner
• Excellent multi-tasking ability
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Technical application support
• Solutions development
• Technical support
• Time management
• Cost estimation
• Working under pressure
• Project support
• Data collection and analysis
• Strategic planning
• Siemens SIMATIC 7
• Processing Software
• Arduino IDE
• Mission Planner
Electrical Control System Sep 2017-21
• 3rd Semester GPA 3.25
MS – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
• Graduated with 3.76 GPA
• Thesis: KINECT CONTROLLED UGV
• Graduated in Top 4% of Class
BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (BE ELECTRONICS)
Dawood University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi 2016 PUBLICATION
"Kinect Controlled UGV",Wireless Personal
Communications, Maryam Ajmal Siddiqui,Amir, S.,
Waqar, A., Siddiqui, M.A. et al. Wireless Pers
Commun (2017) 95: 631,© Springer
Science+Business Media New York 2016.
• Print ISSN 0929-6212
• Online ISSN 1572-834X
INTERN JUNE-JULY 2014
• Conducted intake assessments to
identify client needs and set therapeutic
• Supported departmental staff by
answering phone calls and responding
• Developed and documented treatment
• Reviewed project files and various
recourses to collection information on
• Established open and professional
relationships with team members which
facilitated communication, quickly
resolving issues and conflicts.
• review BOQs & technical proposals
PAKISTAN STATE OIL