Name : Dr. Amithash R.L
Father’s name : Laxmana R.K
Date of birth : 15 Sep 1990
Address : SAMRUDDHI, SRIDEVIKRUPA, 4th CROSS, ADISHAKTHI NAGARA, CHELKERE ROAD, KARNATAKA,
Email-id : email@example.com
Languages known : English,Kannada,Hindi,Marathi (Read and write) Able to understand all South Indian Languages.
X SCIENCE (2006) VIDYAVIKAS ENGLISH
XII SCIENCE (2008 ) SAI SANJEEVA
MBBS(CET Quota) SDM COLLEGE OF
RGUHS 1st class
JSS MEDICAL COLLEGE,
JSS UNIVERSITY 2nd class
To join a renowned Medical/ Health
Organisation in order to build a firm base
for further improvements in knowledge and
skills as a Doctor, thus to enable me to
practice safe and effective medicine and
• M.B.B.S ( Karnataka CET QUOTA)
- M.C.I. Reg.no: 104262 ( KARNATAKA MEDICAL COUNCIL -JUNE 2018)
• M. S. ORTHOPAEDICS
- THESIS: ‘ROLE OF CONTROLLED DIABETES ON IMPLANT
GUIDE: Dr. Purushothama Sastry, JSS Medical College and Hospital, Mysore.
1. Role of Controlled Diabetes on Implant Infection- An Institutional based study. Dr.Purishothama Sastry, Dr. Amithash Rangare Laxmana, Dr. Mruthynjaya. International journal of Health sciences and Research. VOL 7; Issue 8, August 2017.
Strengths and Skills:
• Confident and hard working.
• Polite and disciplined.
• Ability to manage emergency situations.
• Keen interest in medical research and newer developments in orthopaedics.