Tharaque K.V Tel : 009***********
Intend to build a career with leading corporate, hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people and to utilize the opportunity for professional growth based upon performance and abilities developed through my education and experience.
Dispatcher in TAQA SANJEL (May 2019 – Till Date)
1.Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs.
2.Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3.Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field Foreman.
4.Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
5.Prepare daily work and run schedules.
6.Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
7.Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
8.Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
9.Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
Operational Resources Assistant (OPRA) in Schlumberger (March 2017 – March 2019)_
1. Track job start date/ end dates in planning system of record to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of resources to and from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
2. Support data entry of personnel to jobs in the planning system of records and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
3. Liaise with SSO to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
4. Perform administrative tasks related to import/exports and inter location shipments including physical and system check.
5. Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests in the appropriate business systems.
6. Ensure that the operators are assigned to jobs in accordance with their field employee management plans to comply with service delivery development.
7. Coordinate and monitor supply for the Sites and Office.
8. Receives Quotation from Suppliers for the items needed and Make Purchase Orders.
9. Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
8. Special projects and duties assigned at the direction of management.
10. Arrange the Flight Tickets and accommodations for the crew.
11. Arrange for the Visa renewal processes.
12. Coordinate the Training requirements for the Site Crews.
IT Coordinator in Careem Networks (From July 2015 to January 2017) :
Responsible for the IT Management of all Careem offices in Saudi Arabia.
Spearheaded IT Operations including procurement and process implementation.
Involved in designing the IT Infrastructure.
Performed setup and maintenance of networking systems
Trouble shoot network issues.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades.
Responding to breakdowns.
Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
Maintaining records of software licenses, equipment, consumables and other supplies.
IT Field Support in Rowan Companies, Inc. (from May, 2012 to May 2015):
Administration for all Microsoft Servers and data storage. Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations and network services.
Administration of Microsoft Exchange Server, managing Microsoft Exchange email server and providing technical support for End-users.
Recommends system enhancements, operational procedures, upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment’s as needed.
Installation and configuration of McAfee’s Endpoint protection.
Installation of Software’s in computers.
Administering call manager
Provide remote and desk side technical support to both onshore and offshore employees.
Trouble shooting wireless connection issues in offshore rigs.
Printer installation, scanner installation, e-mail configuration, new computer installations, requesting for new hardware.
Naming the computers and adding the computers to domain.
Trouble shoot user logon and password issues through active directory.
Deploy, Install, maintain and support IT systems (laptops, desktops, printers, etc.)
Troubleshoot and support various applications such as Microsoft Windows, Office, SAP, Citrix etc.
Support mobile devices such as Blackberry’s, iPhones and iPads
Participate in weekly meetings with operations in the US, UK, and ME to stay in the loop for any changes.
Generates ideas and proposals for technical projects.
IT Support Technician at Nabors Drilling International, Al Khobar from September 2010 till April 2012.
Trouble shoots computer problems.
Determine Computer Problems (Hardware, Software, User Access etc)
Perform Hardware and Software Installations.
Serve as liaison between the staff and Systems department to resolve issues.
Monitor the Networks of the company.
Alert the team & management about the network outages.
Setting up the Networks in Rigs.
Other Trainings and Certifications:
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET).
Helicopter under Water Egress training (HUET) & Basic Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S) awareness training.
H2S Safety Level 1.
Fire Safety Level 1.
Mechanical Lifting Level 1.
Permit to Work (PTW) Level 1.
Completed Windows Server 2008 and Exchange Server 2007 trainings.
Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE).
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from University of Calicut, Kerala. INDIA.
Name : Tharaque KV
Date of Birth : : 24-08-1983
Status : Married
Educational Qualification : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Religion : Islam
Driving License : Having Saudi Arabian Driving License
Visa Status : Residency Visa (Transferable)
Languages : English, Hindi, Malayalam.
Nationality : Indian