Sarita Bansal, MBA-HR
Address: Qtr. No.-63E, type-3, CGH complex
Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057
Signature HR Qualifications
HR Best Practices Talent Acquisition Employee Grievances Employee Relations & Diversity Performance Management System Workforce Planning & Development Organizational Development Payroll & Leave Management Joining & On-boarding formalities Exit Formalities HR Dashboards Team Building Activities EDUCATION CREDENTIALS
Master’s Bachelor’s Schooling
MBA in Human Resources B.Tech in Electrical
SSC NERIST 2008 with 3.71
cgpa(out of 5)
NERIST, Arunachal Pradesh
HSC CBSE 2006 with 78%
2013-2015 with 6.7 cgpa 2008-2012 with 3.43 cgpa(out of 5) PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
PAN INDIA INTERNET PVT. LTD New Delhi May’17-Present HR Generalist
• Develop and implement ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and outcomes, identify key sourcing channels, develop and implement creative sourcing strategies, making direct contact calls, networking, leveraging relevant social media and employee referrals.
• Lead and own the Recruitment cycle which includes working closely with Senior Leadership, attracting and selecting appropriate talent & salary negotiations.
• Ensure effective employee onboarding and induction to give an objective view of the organization culture and work ethic to the new joiners.
• Maintaining, updating and Rolling of company policies
• Facilitate separation formalities to ensure smooth employee off-boarding.
• Handle Employee Grievance & Performance Appraisal activities.
• HR Letter’s issuance, maintaining HR Dashboards & Employees background verification.
• Monitoring employee attendance, managing leaves and payroll processing.
• Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, decisions, processes, policies and procedures.
• Running initiatives for Employee engagement and benefits.
ALL CAD SERVICES PVT. LTD Jaipur June’15-Apr’17 Executive – Human Resources
• Handling end to end recruitment cycle including shortlisting, scheduling & coordinating with respective TL's & Management.
• Sourcing suitable candidate for different position utilizing staffing consultant, online portal like Naukri, employee referral etc. to identify potential candidate.
• Empanelment of engineering colleges across Rajasthan by interacting with the TPO's.
• Monitoring vendor management, dealing with consultants & ensuring that the selected candidate joins the client on receiving offer through active follow-ups & negotiate with the candidates on salary related issues.
• Coordinating for the employee's background verification
• Joining & On-boarding formalities, preparation of joining related formalities & plan induction scheme in consultation with management and team leaders.
• Preparation of HR Reports & Dashboard, assisting in issuance of all HR letters like appointment letters, confirmation letters etc.
• Manage annual performance (PMS), coordinate with TL and management.
• Employee grievance handling
• Manage and maintain HRMS portal and updating the changes as per the requirement.
• Payroll Sheet Maintenance.
• Leave Sheet & Attendance deviation reports Maintenance.
• Conducting Employee Engagement activities.
• Operating systems: Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2013
• Languages Known: Fortran, C, C++, and MATLAB.
• Personal Skills: Hard Working, Friendly, Good at team work, Sincere Willingness to learn, Enthusiastic and Capable in learning and analyzing in depth.
Seminar & Workshop Participations:
• Volunteer at the workshop on “Etiquette & Skill Development” at MNIT JAIPUR.
• Participated in “Robotronix” workshop on fundamental of robotics in Electronics conducted by
“TECHNOPHILIA” at NERIST.
• Participated on workshop on MATLAB conducted by CETPA at NERIST.
• Went for industrial visit at “PARLE-G” in Sep. 2013 during 1st Semester of MBA. EXTRA-CURRICULAR
• Dance in-charge in SONABYSS 2010,the cultural fest in NERIST
• Secured 3rd position in “prop-er-use” held during SONABYSS on Oct. 2008.
• Secured second position in event “rapid fire” in SONABYSS, Cultural fest of NERIST.
• Winner in women double badminton tournament in Nov. 2011.
• Secured Gold medal in 400 m. at SYNERGY, annual athletics meet on Nov. 2010.
• Info-pub in NEEA(NERIST Electrical Engineering Association) from july2010-may 2011
• Auditorium in-charge in Technical fest SHRISHTI, 2011.
• Secured 3rd position in 400 m. at SYNERGY, Annual Athletic Meet 2009 & 2011.
• Cultural secretary in NAISA.
• INFO pub in NEEA (NERIST Electrical Association) from 2010-11.
• A research paper entitled ‘Design of Roof Integrated Photovoltaic System at NERIST: A Case Study’ has been presented in national conference on renewable energy issues and prospects held at NERIST during 24-25th September 2010.
• Industrial Training:
Study on “Manufacturing process of 500 mw TG stator winding bar” in BHEL, Haridwar. Project Work:
• A study on “Photovoltaic integrated roof design” under the guidance of Mr. Gauri Shankar Prasad, Assistant Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, based on this project a research paper entitled “Design of Roof Integrated Photovoltaic System” has been presented in national conference held at NERIST.
• A study on “Impulse testing of transformer” under the guidance of Dr. Saibal Chatterjee, Associate professor, Department of Electrical Engineering.
• Summer Training:
• Summer Internship on “Succession Planning” at Mother Dairy, Noida (from May 25th to July 15th 2014): Mr. Vaibhava Sharma
• Internship at Gravita India Limited, Jaipur & worked on Medi-Claim Policy, Performance Appraisal and Employee Engagement Activities like health week and corporate cricket tournament (from 1st Jan to 15th May, 2015): Ms. Alankrita Sharma
• Project on “Recruitment and Selection in relation to the organization effectiveness” in Gravita India Ltd, Jaipur (from 1st Jan to 15th May, 2015 Mrs. Varsha Sharma
(I hereby declare that the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.) Place: New Delhi (Sarita Bansal)