MOB : +971*********
Seeking a good position to put in my effort, skills and knowledge continuously for the enhancement of the company’s success and for my individual growth as well WORK EXPERIENCE:
1) May 2016 – Till date at AL JAZEERA LUBRICANTS, AJMAN, U.A.E. DESIGNATION: Assistant Manager, Technical & Operation. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Adjust the lubricants formulation to meet the standard specification.
Supervision of laboratory (R&D) tests like kinematic viscosity, flash point, color analysis, pour point determination, TBN analysis, foaming tendency test etc. as per ASTM standards.
Up to date analysis for new supplies and offers for cost competence.
Production planning and schedule the delivery dates.
Quality supervision for blending and filling lines.
Customization of the product for particular orders and regions.
Cost estimation and blending formulation analysis as per OEM standards.
Technical assistance for purchase and sales.
2) Worked as SHIFT ENGINEER in BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED (BEL, INDIA) JOB PROFILE
Worked under three rotational shifts in water treatment plant, Cryogenic Nitrogen plant, water electrolysis process plant.
Operation and controlling the parameters of Ion exchange process in De- Mineralization plant.
Maintaining and recording all the operations.
Handling of chemicals like NaOH, HCl, KOH and other R.O chemicals.
Safety precautions for Hazardous chemicals and gases.
Handling of Hazardous gases like Hydrogen and LPG.
Neutralization and Disposal of hazardous chemicals.
Operation in Reverse Osmosis plant and Pre-Treatment plant.
Knowledge of Air Separation process and Electrolysis process.
Handling of Compressors (Gas & Air), pumps, motors, chilling plant. PROJECT
Main project under the objective to “produce 15000 tons of Chlorine per Annum and design of Shell and Tube Heat Exchanger and a Stripping Column” from Travancore Cochin Chemicals (TCC) for a period of three months. TECHNICAL AND COMPUTER PROFICIENCY
Basics of HYSYS plant simulation software and Auto CAD.
Material balance and cost estimation in MS-excel.
Comfortable with MS-OFFICE tools.
• Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering with 61% aggregate from Sathyabama University (Tamil Nadu, India) in the year 2008-2012
• KERALA STATE BOARD HIGER SECONDARY EXAMINATION with Distinction
(77%) from Bethany St John’s, Kunnamkulam in the year 2008.
• KERALA STATE BOARD EXAMINATION with first class (75%) from I.C.A English Higher Secondary School, Vadakkekkad in March 2006. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Present Address : Ajman, United Arab Emirates.
Nationality : India
Date of Birth : 22-01-1990
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Arabic, Tamil and Malayalam RESIDENCE DETAILS
Visa Status - Valid until 05/01/2021
Driving License - Valid
Will be provided on request