Abderaouf Mokrani, Safety Officer
Building No 20 zone 32 phone number +974********
Doha, ST 816 www.linkedin.com/in/abderaoufmokrani-51a585167/
A Safety Officer with 3 years of experience in industries I’ve worked in COSIDER Construction . An experienced and committed health, safety and environment legislation and codes of practice. Able to write policies and safe systems of work to protect health and safety of employees as well as the monitoring and reviewing policies also within skill set. Inspections and monitoring activities at workplace, generate report addressing non-compliance, any other relevant HSE concerns observed during inspection and monitoring activities. A good communicator on all levels .
Areas of professional expertise:
• Carry out inspections and monitoring activities.
• Assist in incident investigation, root cause analysis, reporting and administering.
• Participate in Risk Assessments and the implementation of mitigated measures.
• Charge of HAZOP / AMDEC studies.
• Provide support at Toolbox Talks, safety meetings and H&S committee meetings.
• review of safe work plans, job hazard analysis and contractor auditing.
• Good technical writing skills– reports and procedure
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS DEMONSTRATED
COSIDER CONSTRUCTION. CO MARS 2016 – OCTOBER 2018
A publicly company and construction firm with 510 employees and $ 338 868 200 in share capital.
Supervisor HSE (Contract Position)
Responsible for the management, implementation, operation, monitoring and review of the HSE management system, with the goal of achieving work activities without incident, harm to personnel or damage to property or the environment .
• Carry out inspections and monitoring activities: Monitor implement and carry out all daily safety activities at job site as per the client HSE requirements. Conduct Daily, weekly and Monthly safety meeting with the employees and the top management to discuss the findings and the corrective actions required. Prepare and conduct job safety analysis (JSA) procedures.
• Charge of HAZOP / AMDEC studies: Member of the commission in charge of HAZOP / AMDEC studies concerning requests for modifications on Processing industrial installations
• Participate in Risk Assessments Participate and coordinate in the implementation and monitoring of permit to work (PTW) system. Launching hazard identification programs and ensuring a safe working environment.
• Job hazard analysis and contractor auditing : Inspect Cranes, Forklifts, Vehicles and all other safety equipment. Review contractor’s work procedures and assess contractor’s staff and equipment for suitability for the work
•Ensure compliance with company HSE policies: monitor and coach personnel on the HSE Policies and Requirements. Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
• HSE tool box meetings : Conduct safety Tool Box Talks & on site HSE training to site workers and supervisors, safety competitions and other activities which will develop & sustain the interest of the workers in establishing & maintaining safe conditions of work & procedures.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENTS / PROJECTS
03 Million hours without lost time injury at PROJECT-Khenchela-ALGERIA.
01 Million hours’ accident-free period in FIELDS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT. ALGERIA
Excellency certificate awarded from HSE manager Mr. Aquilino G Pitulan JR.
Excellency certificate awarded from site manager Mr. Dave Smith
Masters of Health and industrial safety. Master (MSs/MA), GPA D University of lhadj lakhdher
SEP 2014- JUL 2016 (Batna, Ageria)
Bachelor of Health and safety. Bachelor (Bsc/BA), GPA D University of lhadj lakhdher
SEP 2011- JUL 2014 (Batna, Ageria)
NEBOSH international general certificate in occupational HEALTH and SAFETY with Credit overall mark (203)
24 December 2018
IOSH (institution of occupational safety and health) Managing Safely course
8 November 2018
ISO 31000 Risk management 2016.
First-aid and rescue. 2017.
Windows & Office tools; Word, Power point, Excel (advanced user: Pivot Tables & Macros)
Photoshop, MS project, Primavera, Autodesk AutoCAD (basic), Minitab
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION
ENGLISH Fluent 5.5 (IELTS Combridge united kingdom),
FRENSH Fluent B2 (TEF CCi paris, France)
Driving licence: International driver licence
NOC requirement: Required (can be obtained)