+974-****-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Doha, Qatar
With a Management, Human Resources, Personnel and Recruitment background, my aim is to achieve a dynamic position where I can apply my abilities & skills which would set the platform for improving my career and optimizing the organization’s management. I am an interactive, creative and organized person who pays attention to details, believes in teamwork, enthusiastic about work and have a passion of capturing new concepts, skilled at building strong team environments. WORK EXPERIENCE
2011 till date Human Resources Manager
Rafco Group, Doha, Qatar
Interior Decoration, Furnishing Services and Fit out Projects Survey Equipment and Instruments
Hospitality and Food & Beverage (Restaurants & Pastries) Role :
Develops policies and directs and coordinates human resources activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services by performing the following duties:
• Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
• Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Report to top management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• ISO Compliance (9001:2015)
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
• Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program.
• Creating and revising job descriptions.
• Conducting annual salary surveys.
• Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget.
• Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program.
• Developing, revising, and recommending a human resources system, personnel policies, approaches, and procedures that meets top management information needs.
• Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
• Performing benefits administration.
• Maintaining affirmative action programs.
• Recruiting, interviewing, testing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions.
• Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
• Administers benefits programs such as life, health insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence.
• Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
• Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
• Maintaining department records and reports
• Participating in administrative staff meetings
• Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts Page 2 of 3
2004 – 2010 Project Administrator
Lahoud Engineering Company, United Arab Emirates
Scope: Electro Mechanical works and construction
Liasing directly with the Administration & Managers for administrative, personnel & financial matters and with all project personnel i.e engineers, superintendents, supervisors, timekeepers, purchaser, storekeepers etc and the client for matters regarding administration & financial.
o Administration & Personnel:
• Travelling & Vacation
• Resignation & Termination
• Coordination & controlling maintenance matters
• Coordination with Purchaser & Store handling
• Coordination with Public Relation Officer (Visas, passports & oil field passes
• Maintaining the registration cards & third party certificates
• Office care (furniture, equipments, refreshments
• Medical care
• Supervision on Camp management (Accommodation, food, laundry, housekeeping, water, electricity, diesel
• Supervision on watchman work to control staff flats (Accommodation, housekeeping, water, electricity, gas
• Payroll & Salaries
• Cost Control
• Receipts & Payments
• Petty Cash
o Transport & Logistics :
• Equipments (Cranes, Man lifts, Trailers, Forklifts, Generators, Air compressors
• Vehicles (Buses, pickups, cars
• Mobilization & Demobilization.
o Other Activities :
• Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports.
• Implementation of quality system within Administration.
• Reporting to the Project Manager on Site, to the Administration Director in Dubai Office & to the Human Resources Director in our Head Office in Beirut. Projects:
Borouge 2 Project - Ruwais, Abu Dhabi, UAE
October 2009 – September 2010
Project no. F275, Client: Tecnicas Reunidas
Total Manpower : 300
OGD III: Onshore Gas Development - Phase III Project - Habshan, Abu Dhabi, UAE February 2006 - September 2009
Project no. F267, Client: Eastern Bechtel
Total Manpower : 2000
Crescent Petroleum – Sajgas Processing Plant - Sajaa, Sharjah, UAE January 2005 – January 2006
Project no. F260, Client: Petrofac
Total Manpower : 550
Dubai Office – Dubai, UAE
Trainee in Projects Administration
October 2004 – January 2005
Page 3 of 3
Summer 2003 Trainee in the Accounting & Computer
Raed El.Meroby Office – Tripoli, Lebanon
Scope: Auditor, Expert at Lebanese Courts & Member of the Lebanese Certified Public Accountants EDUCATION
Bachelor of Business Administration - 2004
Major : Management
Holy Spirit University of Kaslik - USEK (Lebanon)
Microsoft Office, Focus, SAP, Adobe Photoshop & Acrobat. LANGUAGES
Fluent in Arabic, English & French
In-House Auditor (Quality Management System ISO 9001) Driving Licence (Qatar, UAE & Lebanon )
Date of Birth : May 13, 1981
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Lebanese Citizen
Interests include reading, sports, watching movies and series, listening to different types of music and spending quality time with family and friends REFERENCES
Available upon request.