Charlotte, NC **205
To utilize my customer services, consulting, analytical and acquisition experience to exceed company goals and expectations.
West Charlotte High School-Charlotte, NC
Central Piedmont Community College- Charlotte, NC
Excel, Word, Access, Analytical Skills, Exceptional Customer Service PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
GOLD MINE REAL ESTATE INVESTING April 2018- PRESENT Acquisition Manager
● Cold called leads to purchase new properties
● Utilized county and state websites to gather tax information for properties
● Skip searched property owners
● Assisted with branding and marketing ideas for company NANA’S PLACE LEARNING CENTER June 2017-April 2018
Lead Teacher/ Assistant
● Follow licensing regulations related to child care and ensure the safety of all children in our program and providing a safe, age appropriate learning environment.
● Work closely with families to encourage mutual cooperation while providing passionate care about the development and well-being of children.
● Develop weekly lesson plans, intellectual activities and class setups on a weekly basis.
● Instruct and supervise children in social and developmental activities, help feed and change them, and provide one-on-one attention.
● Interact with children, prepare snacks, teach children about numbers, colors and shapes, helping them get dressed and changing their diapers when needed.
● Evaluate students' social development and physical well-being. CHILD BIRTH (JULY 9TH, 2015 - MAY 15, 2017)
AON HEWITT Jan. 2015-December 2015
● Handled a high volume of inbound and outbound calls from client’s employees as well as conduct any follow up calls.
● Answered concerns and questions, educated them and solved complex issues relating to their health care benefits, 401k savings, life benefits, retirement plans, leave of absence and offered any additional resources
● Stayed current and excelled on Aon's programs and services through on-going training provided by Aon.
● Utilized multiple screens and systems to create and update employee files in database, as authorized Accessed customer accounts and product information, to provide accurate support Financial Consultant
● Leveraged tools and resources available to proactively initiate, drive and maintain client engagement. (I.e. Book of Business, email and marketing tools).
● Adhered to compliance/risk procedures and exhibits detailed attention to disclosure policies by maintaining focus on customers' best interest.
● Developed long term client relationships by careful planning to meet client’s immediate and future needs by providing and demonstrating solid financial planning skills and client centered advice and guidance interactions.
● Received continuous incoming calls, while providing Client satisfaction and call resolution.
● Opened cases and transferred to appropriate team for Investigations and monitored compliance errors.
● Provided excellent customer service by greeting customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner.
● Listened attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrated empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
● Provided basic client support in a call center setting via phone or email
● Assisted external users of the client's products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use. Confirmed customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed. (i.e.: phone/ internet sales and business development)
● Brainstormed with the team to come up with ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.