A multi-faceted professional with long years of experiences in various fields and corporate environment: Administrative and Client Services, Media, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing and the Academe.
● Excellent command of the English language.
● Proven track record for organizational skills.
● Remarkable interpersonal experiences and strong administrative abilities.
● Proficient in computer and use of Microsoft office.
● Adept in research, data entry and data analysis.
● Extensive experiences in Creative writing and Editing.
1) Lead Receptionist and Assistant to the Administrator, CareOne@ Moorestown NJ (2018-Present)
Providing clerical and general support to the facility Administrator, Director of Nursing, Admissions,
and Social Services.
Serving as liaison for families, visitors, clients, vendors, medical professionals, and community
personalities that relate to the facility.
Ensuring that customer services, whether by phone or on personal level is at the highest standard.
Receiving and directing calls with utmost courtesy with the intent to project positive company image.
Creating tracking forms for process and systematic operations; and data entry.
Maintaining schedules/calendars for functions, meetings and officers in charge including work orders.
2) Receptionist, Atrium Post- Acute Care of Woodbury, Woodbury, NJ (2016-Present)
Welcoming visitors, patients and their families. Receiving and directing calls.
Creating flyers and various forms for systematic and efficient operations.
3) Team Lead, Client Sample Department, Direct Group, Swedesboro NJ (2002-2009)
Proven track record in reducing errors in the production of client samples. Maintained and
ensured strict compliance to client specifications including prompt delivery of finished products.
Eliminated re-work that used unnecessary man hours and materials. My leadership in the
department improved process of work, business relations, retained clients and improved profitability.
4) Director, Research & Development; Public Relations Specialist, Bombo Radyo Philippines,
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines (1995-2000).
Managed in-house research and data analysis for programming network-wide and collaborated
with managers for effective use of acquired data for programming and management thrusts.
Assisted sales in the conceptualization and production of flyers, brochures, video production,
and other tools to advance sales strategies.
Coordinated the network’s participation in national and international advertising congress as
well as tri-media pools for national election coverages.
Planned, conceptualized top level management conferences for the network’s top and middle
management levels. Created curriculum designs for strategic planning conference.
Handled all external and internal communications including Press Releases for the corporation.
● Health Information Technology (HIT) Camden County College, Camden NJ
● Bachelor of Laws (LLB) University of Cordilleras, Baguio City, Philippines
● Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT English), University of Cordilleras, Baguio City, Philippines
● Bachelor of Arts: Literature (major); Political Science (minor), University of Cordilleras, Baguio City.
● Six Sigma and Lean Operations (Greenbelt) Baltimore, MD & Orlando Florida 2007.