firstname.lastname@example.org 203-***-**** www.linkedin.com/in/sunny-manglani-sunil-manglani-42866ab Data Insights & Analytics Business Intelligence Information Technology
Sales & Retention
Amazon - AWS
Supply Chain Analytics
Hyperion Smart View
TOAD Data Point
Microsoft Excel &
EMR /PMS Software
DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS REPORTING & APPLICATION ANALYTICS Charter Communications CT Oct 2013 – Oct 2018
Hands-on and led the centralized reporting team responsible for designing, creating C-level executives and operational reporting, analysis, budgeting, forecasting, dashboards, and internal application development within the Customer Operations business unit focusing on customer service, inbound sales and retention, sales support, shared services, collections, billing system development, and business integration.
• Accomplished a 95% decrease in daily reporting cycle time and increase in time efficiency, saving 65+ weekly man hours for redistribution to critical projects: Automated routine reporting deliverables, removing redundancies and data discrepancies and redirecting team to high priority ad hoc analysis.
• Enabled accuracy, timely reporting and analysis by eliminating obstacles to data management through consolidation and centralization of redundant or obsolete data sources: Integrated Charter, Time Warner Cable, and Bright house business systems to create a single source of reporting platform.
• Designed and created predictive models, dashboards, competitive analysis and CRM tools to enable filtering to help operations increase Sales Yield by more than 9% and Retention Rate by nearly 14%.
• Introduced, designed and created robust credit compliance reporting and implemented new business policies in conjunction with operational leaders resulting in decrease in customer credits by 39%.
• Increased Deflection Rate to over 80%, and reduced calls Average Handle Time (AHT) by nearly 50%:Led the integration of service call transparency through internal application augmentation, proving near 30% of repair calls were for username retrieval, and password resets warranting approval to resolve through virtual assistance.
• Consolidated, and mapped historical service call and work order data to enable filtering to help operations reduce both Average Speed of Answer (ASA) and Longest Call Waiting (LCW) by more than 75%.
• Directed the implementation of ERP system conversion to cloud and Hyperion Essbase: Guided a cross- functional team and facilitated the process for business requirements, architectural design, cube outline, and automated processing using scripts.
• Reduced month-end close timeline by 3 business days: Established system-generated, automated reporting.
• Delivered successful integration of Video Stream and Mobile services: Led all three phases of development, UAT, and production for delivery of Sales and Operations reporting, meeting milestone expectations.
• Produced internal promotion from a team of direct reports: Mentored a collaborative team. LEAD ANALYST
Cablevision Systems Corp. CT Jul 2000 – Aug 2013 Responsibilities included leading the IT teams on infrastructure and End-User deployment type projects: from Networking, Databases, PC deployments, Systems migrations, PC integration, applications, and mobile devices. Responsible for level 2 support to senior executives of the company, Managed IT team on network, on-site and remote support to more than 6,000 end users through the ticketing system – Remedy / ServiceNow. Installed, configured, and maintenance of databases, servers, routers, switches, storage devices, UPS systems, access points, desktops, laptops, peripherals, and mobile devices. Maintained network systems and infrastructures to ensure overall availability of the company’s network. Analyzed network problems, implemented backup, and restored end user files.
• Achieved cost savings of $550K in 2008, $1.1 million in 2010, and $1.3 million in 2011: Led project initiatives, managed phases of each contract negotiation with vendors, and restructured contractual agreements.
• Increased Deflection Rate to over 65%, and reduced service calls by nearly 30%: Led the integration of service call transparency through internal application augmentation, resolving password resets, applications and internet browser issues through self service virtual assistance. SENIOR NETWORK / DESKTOP CONSULTANT
McIntyre Information Technology CT Sep 1997 – Jul 2000 Responsible for providing Database, Network architecture design, maintenance and end user support services to client Cablevision Systems Corp.
SENIOR NETWORK / PC ENGINEER
AdComp Systems, Inc. NYC Oct 1994 – Aug 1997
Responsible for Sales, installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, LAN switches, routers, workstations, and peripherals on different network environments.
• Outperformed with 18% increase in Sales, and 7% rise in Retention Rate: obtained executive buy in with a key focus on providing excellent maintenance and good customer service.
• Boosted company performance rank in NYC metro area among service providers: Introduced service models and competitive analysis, leading to significantly increase in clients. FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
Global Telesystems, Ltd Mumbai, India Dec 1992 – Sep 1994 Silverline Industries Mumbai, India Nov 1991 – Dec 1992 Managed sales accounts and provided PC and LAN support to clients.
Bachelors of Electronics Engineering Pune University, India Graduated: 1991
LEADERSHIP & SERVICE
Epic EMR and Payment Management software implementation, support and reporting Orange Primary Care Newburg, NY 2008 – 2011
Certifications & Courses
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), CompTIA – Project + Dell Certified Systems Engineer, ACMT, VMware VSphere, VMware View, Microsoft SQL, UNIX, Red-Hat Linux, ACT, CompTIA - A+ certified Technician