Seeking a position to start my career in hospitality sector for the mutual growth and profit where I could get learning environment. Educational background:
MCh (NEUROSURGERY) - MADRAS MEDICAL COLLEGE
(Aug 2014 to august 2017)
MS (GENERAL SURGERY) - COIMBATORE MEDICAL COLLEGE
(June 2011 to June 2014)
MBBS - COIMBATORE MEDICAL COLLEGE
(August 1999 to april 2006)
• Assisting the senior doctor for patient’s check up
• Assisting to them in more than 200 ELECTIVE surgeries
• Performed more than 200 head injury surgeries
• ICU management
• Capable of basic brain tumor surgery
• Handling microscopic brain surgery
• Ventriculoperitoneal shunt
• Cervical and lumbar disc surgery
• Spine fixation
• Trauma care and tramatic brain injury surgeries
Assistant professor in ks Hegde charitable medical college and hospital -november 2017 to till date..
Rmo in karuna medical college,palakad,kerala - 2006 to 2007 Rmo in kmct medical college, Calicut,kerala - 2007 to 2008 General practice, Coimbatore - 2008 to 2011
Languages known: Tamil,English, Malayalam
Hindi – beginner
ks Hegde medical college
11/8,Rajendra nagar ext.,
Cricket, carrom, table tennis
Analytical study of traumatic brain injury
Idiopathic holocord syrinx management
Intra axial epidermoid cyst - case study Awards:
3rd prize for paper presentation in TANPANS 2017-07-14 STRENGTH:
• Good knowledge of clinical practices and protocols.
• Ability to handle different types of patients in critical situations.
• Flexible and adaptable
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned details are correct with respect to my knowledge.