Mark Eckert firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Eckert 203-***-**** email@example.com
** **** **** ** # * (203) 671 - 0802
Plainville, CT 06062 firstname.lastname@example.org
An award-winning professional with proven & accomplished, results driven, track record of progressive accomplishments, including consultative, solution-based business improvement. Skilled in working independently, facilitating, analyzing, prospecting and developing new territories while maintaining and growing existing strategies, resulting in long-term process improvement, ROI and increased efficiencies. Considered an expert at managing change and providing solutions for growth. Demonstrated ability for understanding, analyzing and improving processes from small to full-size enterprise systems . EDUCATION B of Science Business MSU
LEC Advanced strategic selling, Cores 1-3 IKON University “Getting into your Customers’ Head”, AM/FM Solution Based Selling, “The Yes Syndrome” Institute Of Sales & Management, Tom Hopkins International Sales Training, Professional Sales Leadership, “How to Master the Art of Selling”, Competitive Edge Selling, How to Gain, Train and Maintain a Dynamic Sales Force, Chris Lytle, Back to Basic & Beyond Trained and proven consultative skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex campaigns. Past National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians. Former Sr. National Ski Patrol Member. Awards :
"Rookie of the Year", "Hometown Hero",“Sales Rep of the Quarter”, Sales Rep of the Month, First Blood Awards, NE Region Leader Board, and The Wall of Fame –Drive for Five, Eight is Great, Highest Local Biller, Achiever of the Month, Outstanding Salesman of the Year. Skilled in using Microsoft programs: word, excel, PowerPoint, Outlook along with account management software. ( CRM systems i.e. Salesforce.com)
Member Rotary Club, Chamber of Commerce, Certified Layspeaker, past President CUMC Trustees inc.
Proactive, Positive - Continuous improvement mind set, computer literate and familiar with CRM systems, analytic, strong influence skills, positive communication skills, great coaching skills, Communicate clearly and concisely, Always looking to grow and learn more.
Ro-Brand Products - Representative 2017-present
ValPak - Marketing Consultant 2016-2017
Townsquare Media - Senior Account Executive 2014- 2016 Marlin Broadcasting -CRMC 2013-2014
Buckley Broadcasting - SR Consultant 2008-2013
ADP Dealer Services 2007-2008
Staples Business Advantage 2006-2007
Lanier Worldwide, B2B Sales, SNE District 2002 – 2006 Document Management Specialist (Senior/ Major Account Rep) IKON Office Solutions, Westport, CT 2000 - 2002
Named Account Representative (Associate Named Representative)
( additional responsibilities Marketing Consultant, Local Sales Manager, CRMC, Account Executive, Sales Representative)
Mark Eckert email@example.com
Mark Eckert 203-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Skill Set/Responsibilities:
• Establish & maintain long-term tactical partners
• Responsible for all aspects of customer satisfaction at all levels, including prospecting, qualifying, CNA, proposal writing & presentation, post implementation follow up along with A/R.
• Extensive experience in strategic marketing
• Develop & implement local, regional and national businesses advertising strategies & plans.
• Represent company at local/regional community and business events and memberships
• Exceed goals by growing current business and generating new business
• Moderator at Business expo for new strategic improvement initiatives
• Support existing multi-roof tops for post solution installation follow-ups, maintaining desired outcome and increased productivity via incremental sales
• Increased client satisfaction and assisted MAE in strategic endeavors.
• Implementing sales strategy and drive new business in mid-to-upper market segments for world leader in office supplies.
• Achieved 107% of plan in 1st 8 months. 100% Hunter / Top 10 regional ranking / 25+% margin attainment / 100% matrix of 40+ mailings, 100 cold calls and 10+ appointments weekly
• Aiding new hires with sales strategies and planning
• Achieve double-digit ROI through process improvement and use of technology - enterprise management
• Strong organization and communication skills with a positive can-do attitude and flexible working style
• Initiated sales to national accounts at local level, which increased overall account value to district, Targeted and developed new segments in manufacturing, industrial, and faith based markets resulting in top performer status
• Coordinated sale of enterprise solutions from inception to deployment, including software, hardware, support, training and implementation
• Demonstrated value of solution at all levels, including CxO, IT, purchasing and end-user
• Depended on as coach, mentor and leader, helping with new hire training
• Recognized by clients, peers & management for success Exceeded required weekly activity of contacts, new business, meetings and presentations
• Team-oriented with focus on helping all succeed
• Utilized consultative approach to develop customized solutions resulting in maximum revenue/margin.
• Skilled in maintaining data base (CRM Systems)
• Implement time and territory management skill/techniques
• Qualify leads and developed account strategy using customer’s growth plans, budgets and project timelines.
• Developed presentations with solutions, justifications and expected results to overcome objections and demonstrate ways to grow.
• Provided insight to medium to large business enterprises on new technology with cost reduction systems utilizing process improvement technology.
• Achieved national professional recognition.
• Hired, trained, managed and grew local sales team
• Developed and utilized client data base for more accurate forecasting, tracking and sales growth
• Leader in exceeding annual forecasts
• Demonstrated and applied time and territory management skills/techniques
• Hired, trained and coached sales staff in defined territory.
• Participated in multiple community/business.
• Provided direction to elected to board of nonprofit groups (past president)
• Lectured at National Conventions - Goal setting and selling skills.