Nikki Shiela Jorissen
I am a hard working young woman, keen to learn new skills and engage with society. I am warm and friendly, loyal and honest. I am open minded and try to view my surroundings from different perspectives, whilst respecting the views of others. I am a self-disciplined individual, who can work alone, without constant supervision and have the ability to organize myself to function efficiently. My previous positions have required me to have the ability to work effectively under pressure, communicate with my colleagues and work sufficiently to ensure that deadlines are met, the process is followed and the needs of our clients are met. Personal Details
Full Name: Nikki Sheila Jorissen
Date of Birth: 13 March 1991
I.D. Number: 910**********
Marital Status: Single
Citizenship: South African
Current Address: 47 Rosey Street, 4 Schmitzer Haus, The Hill, Johannesburg Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Number: 084-***-****
Matriculated at Forest High School in 2010
English, Afrikaans, Mathematical Literacy, Life Orientation, History, Geography, Life Science Qualifications
2012 - Conduct Outcome Based Assessment - (Assessor). 2014 - Project Management NQF 4.
2015 - Conduct Moderation of outcomes-based assessments (Moderation). Applications:
Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
Maximiser (Learner Management System)
Zeus (Custom Software for the Control & Creation of Video Playlists for Television Shows) Working Experience
Company: Times Media Group /Tiso Black Star
From 17 August 2016 to 31 August 2017
• Refer to Monthly High-Level Schedule 3 months in advance and allocate New Content due for Broadcast.
• Ensure New Content has been approved by the Executive Producer by referring to the Check Sheet per Title.
• Create and/or Modify the Zeus Weekly Planner with New Content and Re-runs due for Broadcast.
• Create Broadcast Summaries 4 Weeks in advance.
• Capture Scheduled Content onto Broadcast Summary including, Title, Code, Duration, Dates, EPG, Promo, Line Up Boards and Up Next Boards, Fillers and Commercials.
• Refer to Data Server and copy scheduled content as soft copy on External Drive ensuring that Segments and Durations match the Broadcast Summary.
• Accurately Generate and Capture data on Zeus.
• Ensure New and Old Titles have the correct EPG (electronic programming guide) captured in Zeus by referring to EPG Guide.
• Create Playlists in Zeus consisting of the relevant Weekly Content 10 Days in advance.
• Ensure Content is scheduled for the correct Time Slots to avoid Over Lapping of Content shown on Air.
• Have the ability to restructure the Playlists in order to keep the viewers captivated and interested.
• Check the entire Playlist once done for any discrepancies, compare once more with External Soft Copy.
• Assist with DVD requests from viewers.
• Work well within a team within a constant changing environment.
Company: PMI – Project Management Institute of South Africa Shared Services - Prior Learning Centre Pty (Ltd)
Promoted from Senior Data Entry Operator to Quality Assurance Administrator From 28 February 2014 to 13 February 2015
• Preparing the region for and Identifying and closing quality compliance gaps as per quality audits.
• Maintenance and updating SOP processes continuously for all groups registered within the region.
• Advising management and staff on legislative and compliance requirements linked to learning programmes and about improvement areas in quality compliance.
• Seta liaison with regards to providing accurate guidance to the region on correcting Seta non-compliances.
• Following up on missing documents with clients to ensure quick submission of LSA to SETA.
• Providing accurate and timeous information to the QA Manager on contravention of Seta and PMI policy and procedure.
• Updating of Consolidation Reports/Sheets to ensure that everyone is aware of where projects are in the process and/or system.
• Compiling learner information and result excel spread sheets that need to be sent to the relevant SETA within the correct deadline dates.
• Consolidate the Internal Moderation Schedule, within deadline of receipt of information given from the relevant regions.
• Ensure that the availability of moderators in line with the consolidated moderation schedule to minimize delays in moderation.
• Ensure that moderators are registered and accredited for the qualification with the relevant SETA.
• Book out and receive files as agreed upon with internal moderators.
• Provide relevant regional representative with detailed feedback and recommendations with regards to assessment plans, reports and internal moderation reports to avoid / remediate contraventions in line with PMI, Seta or SAQA policy and procedure with every SOP created.
• Ensuring correct procedure for invoicing of moderators (in line with Finance processes).
• Compile certificate request document for all compliant requests sent by the project managers, certificates need to be sent to KZN within deadline of every month.
• Demonstration of flexibility in approach in assisting team/business with tasks unrelated to my job.
Company: Project Management Institute of South Africa Shared Services - Prior Learning Centre Pty (Ltd)
Senior Data Entry Operator
From 12 March 2012 to 28 February 2014.
• Capture administration information.
• Capture learner results accurately.
• Create Feedback Letters for learners.
• Prioritize PoE's according to deadline dates.
• Verify all admin documents for legitimacy.
• Each evidence summary sheet must be accurately captured on the learner management system.
• Learner's Data must be captured 100% accurately.
• Monitor all boxes moving through the assessment department and know what stage of the process they are in to ensure that deadlines are met.
• Ensure all boxes of portfolios are being processed.
• Feedback letters created need to be presented to the Project team for verification.
• Communicate progress, challenges, problems or time delays to AM as soon as you become aware of them.
• Communicate with project administrators to obtain project submission dates.
• Update whiteboard and assessment planning sheet with new and updated project submissions.
• Double check feedback letters for accuracy, spelling and grammar.
• Communicate with assessors.
• Email feedback letters to learners.
• Co-ordinate PoE's in absence of the assessment coordinator.
• The ability to perform in a team to ensure that process is always followed and deadlines are met.
Company: Sykes Enterprises South Africa Inc., Sandton City. Position Held:
Online & Telephonic Helpdesk Support Agent for Kodak From 4 October 2011, to 02 March 2012.
• Identifying and resolving customers technical problems, demonstrate strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability telephonically.
• Ability to define problems, collect data and provide valid conclusions.
• Ability to meet productivity and quality goals and recommend process improvement
• Developing plans to organise work load in a demanding environment.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both written and verbal in the English language.
• Solve customer's technical problems arising from clients (Kodak) products.
• Ensure that service levels are achieved as communicated by the supervisor.
• Ensure that all data is collected accurately and keep record on calls placed and deal appropriately with client escalations.
• Ensure that calls from clients are informative and resourceful.
• Communicate irrelevant information to the supervisor on a timely basis. Training:
• Completed Training and actively used knowledge of Digital Cameras, Video Cameras, and Digital Frames.
• Providing technical assistance telephonically and via email to European Markets Sykes Enterprises South Africa Inc., Sandton City – Company relocated to India.
PMI / Shared Services - Prior Learning Centre Pty (Ltd) Tel: 011-***-**** Times Media Group / Tiso Black Star Tel: 011-***-**** It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider me for a position within your company. Kind regards,