Mechanical Engineer & Safety Engineer
Additional Course Certificates
Nebosh IGC with CREDIT
Fire & Safety
Medic First Aid
Arumurikkada, East Kundara P.O
Date of Birth
Professional Mechanical Engineer with 5 years of experience in mechanical engineering and also Nebosh and Iosh certificate holder seeking an opportunity to be a part of an organization where I can fully utilize my skills and knowledge.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (2018 Jan. – 2019 mar.)
Agroh Infrastructure Developers Pvt. Ltd, Gujarat
•Installing the whole RMC plant, Concrete Batching Plant, Silo, Groundhopper, Conveyors according to meet client and legal requirements. Performing initial testing and optimization procedures to ensure correct and efficient operation. Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
• Preparing maintenance schedule for all equipments and reporting it to the superior. Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations to maintenance crew.
• Evaluate breakdowns and malfunctions to identify causes and implement preventive measures for the future by ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation. Make sure that the quality of machine, equipment or plant maintenance operations, including those carried out by third parties, is in line with the reference standards.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (2015 Oct. – 2017 Nov.)
Jenoub Vinicia Contracting Company Pvt. Ltd, UAE
• Manage whole-building types of equipment and respond to the machines and building systems when it is required maintenance in a timely manner. Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices. Coordination of maintenance personnel, proposing technical improvements according to the characteristics of said coordination.
• Manage all the mechanical systems, including completing routine maintenance, performing efficiency tests, repairing broken machines, and recommending upgrades when necessary. Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions and arrangements for handling operations or long term storage.
• Monitor and control maintenance costs and deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
Date of Issue
Date of Expiry
Place of Issue
Mechanical Engineer (2014 Jun. – 2015 Aug.)
Century Polymers Pvt. Ltd., Kerala
• Ensure that production processes operate at their maximum potential in terms of output quantity and quality. Managing workers on the production line, ensuring they all work together as a team and follow protocols. Meeting requires performances to ensure quality and time management.
• Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance. Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements. Controlling the production of product by time basis.
• Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards to all the employees and the staffs in the production line for their health and safety and to meet the legal requirements.
B.E in Mechanical Engineering,
Anna University (2011 - 2014)
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
DOTE (2009 - 2011)
Higher Secondary Education,
The Board of Higher Secondary Education (2006 – 2008)
Kerala Board of Public Examinations(2006)
I, Binu Mathew hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Date: 06/06s/19 (Binu Mathew)