Billing Department/ Quantity surveyor
Seeking senior level Assignments in Project Management, Project Estimate, Quantity Surveying, Client and Subcontractor Billing, Material Reconciliation and Planning Activities in Civil Engineering Projects like Metro Rail project, Bridge and Flyover Projects, Road Projects and commercial building with an organization repute.
• Qualified Professional civil engineering with 10+ years of Experience in Project Estimate, Quantity surveying, Billing and planning activities of the project
• Currently associated with IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited, Chennai as a Deputy Manager –QS/Billing Department.
• Displayed skills in coordinating management activities like preparation of Budget, Project Estimate and costing, Timely submission of Bill, Preparation of Rate analysis and preparing work orders with in project cost.
• Co-ordination with various departments for timely inputs to fulfil projects requirements.
• Study of Contract Documents, BOQ, Tender Specifications, Drawings and quantifying the works as per Drawings.
• Quantification of Material required for the Project and Material Reconciliation statement.
Quantity Surveying, Planning & Billing
• Project Estimate, Budget and Forecasting
• Client Billing
• Subcontractor Billing
• Quantification of BOQ as per Drawings
• Price Escalation Bill as per the conditions of contract.
• Extra Item /Non Boq Item Bill
• Material Reconciliation
• Coordinate with client and participating contractual discussions with client and Implement the same and submit the required documents for certification. PROFILE SUMMARY
Name of Project :Chennai Metro Rail Project. Package –PHASE-I/Extension/UAA-09 Name of Client : Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Nature of Work: Construction of underground station and associated structures, Entry/Exit and Ancillary Buildings at STC & SKP station including Cut & Cover and Tunnel including Ramp (UG&Elevated)
Value of Work : Rs.371.21 Cr.
Working Period : April’2017 to till Date.
Key Result Area
• Coordination with the Project for Timely Submission of RA Bills and Certifications.
• Study of Contract Documents and drawings.
• Submission of Monthly Running Bills & Escalation Bills to Client and get the Certification.
• Quantification of works from drawings and prepare the variation order.
• Letter correspondence with Client regarding Contractual, Bill certification and variation orders issues.
• Assisting in Preparation of Project Estimate and Cash flow Report. Work Location :Head office.
Working Period : May’2016 to Oct’2016.
Nature of work : Monitoring the Projects at Head office, I wascoordinate three Projects with site for timely submission of bills, work orders, Qty Reconcilations works, Material reconciliation and placing of Indents forthat projects and co-ordination with client for Bill certification Variation order and Escalations. Key Result Area
• Checking of Monthly Interim Payment Certificate for the Projects Sites
&Submitted to client for the Billing Purpose on stipulated time Period. WORK EXPERIANCE
IL&FS Engineering and Construction Company Limited, Chennai As Deputy Manager-QS/Billing Department
K.S.Venkataraman Constructions Pvt Limited, Chennai As Assistant Manager-Qty Surveyor
• Checking of Subcontractor Bills for the Projects Sites & Process the Bills to Accounts Dept. for Payment.
• Checking of Reconciliation Statement of All Major Materials & Place the Indents for the Projects Sites.
• Checking of Labour Bill Payment (W.r.t Planned Labour against that Executed Activity) for the Projects Sites & Process the Bills to Accounts Dept. for Payment.
• Preparation of Variation Orders and Contractual requirement documents.
Name of Project : Chennai Metro Rail Project. Package – UAA02&UAA03 Name of Client : Chennai Metro Rail Limited
Work Location : Regional office at Chennai
Department : Internal Audit & CCU (Centralized Certification Unit) Working Period : August’2014 to May’2016.
Project Details : Construction of Three underground stations at Govt Estate, LIC&Thousand Lights for Package -02 and Construction of four underground stations At Gemini, Teynampet, Chamiers Road and Saidapet for Package-03. Key Result Area
• Checking of Sub Contractor work done Bill of Chennai Metro Rail Projectand If it’s fulfil all requirements i.e. technical & document proof checking & if it’s satisfactory then certify the same.
• Conduct the Audit for Reconciliation of Major Material at Ennore ThermalPower Plant Project & find out the Actual Wastage & Financial Impact ofwastage of Materials & Report submitted to Head office for Higher Authority Comments.
• Presentation Regarding Ennore Project Reconciliation Report & Submitted to HO.
• Conduct the Audit for Chennai Metro Rail Project.
• In CMRL Audit Checking the Reconciliation of Major Construction Materials and High light the wastage of Materials.
• Checking of Major Subcontractor Billing of the CMRL Project in Manual as well as ERP.
Gammon India Limited, Chennai
As Assistant Manager-Cost Control /CCU
• PROJECT (at THERMAL POWER PLANT Ennore ) RECONCILIATION REPORT Shown to TOP Management in Presentation Format & Explain the Financial Impact of wastage of Materials to Top Management Level.
Name of Project : Santacruz Chembur Link Road Project Section-II Name of Client : MMRDA-(Mumbai Metropolitan Road Development Authority) Nature of Work : Construction of Double Decker Flyover project at Mumbai, Section-II –Main ROB (Ch.1+250 to 2+775, Nehru Nagar Arm (0+375 to 0+800 and LTT Arm)
Value of Work : Rs.360.00 Cr.
Working Period : June’2008 to August’2014
Key Result Area
• Preparation of Control Estimate & Budget of the Project.
• Preparation of Planning Activities like Daily progress Report, Monthly Progress Report and Progress Review Presentation on Monthly basis.
• Calculating the Materials required & making Indent to achieve the Target TO.
• Preparation of Estimation for Extra Items which are not included in BOQ.
• Preparation of Claims for Resumption of Progress of work such as Idling of Plant & Machinery.
• Preparation of Project Completion Report.
• Prepare the BOQ& TENDER ESTIMATE FOR ELEVATEDCONNECTOR-BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX (BKC) & ROB AT NEAR CHUNABHATTI RAILWAY STATION for the purpose ofsubmission of Tender.
• Study of Contract Documents and drawings.
• Follow up of Drawings for Construction activities with Client
• Letter correspondence with Client regarding Progress of work and Drawing issues related
• Individually made the CONTROL ESTMATE of the Project.
• Prepare the Project Completion Report. It Contains the Project Technical & Contractual Details of the Project, Physical & Financial Progress. It also gives the Details of Project Delay, Cost Increasing of the Project.
• Assisting in Detail Document Required for REVISION OF BOQ RATES and it was approved from Client & the Financial Status of the Project become Profit. Gammon India Limited, Mumbai
As Engineer level to Assistant Manager level-Planning & Billing Software Skils:-
• MS-Office (Word,Excel,Power Point )
• MS Project
• Auto CADD
COURSE INSTITUTION BOARD/UNIVERSITY Year of
Anna University 2008 80 %
H.S.C(+2) St. Michael’s Girls Hr
State Board 2004 87.17%
) St. Michael’s Girls Hr
State Board 2002 91.4%
Father’s Name: K.Siva Sankara Narayanan
Current Salary:Rs.9 Lakhs Per Annum
Notice Period : 15 days
Languages known: Tamil, English, Hindi.
I hereby declare that the above furnished details are true to the best of my knowledge.
Rajalakshmi. Place: Chennai