Permanent Resident - Oakville, Ontario • email@example.com • +1-416-***-****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Over 9 years of experience in the foreign trade and international business area.
Strong background in finance development and international business sales.
Skills in operations management and leadership, developing departments on the daily process design and leading on several projects to increase operational efficiency.
Certified in Combat and Prevention of Money Laundering and Credit Management.
CPA 10 – Investment Certificate.
UCP 600 and 522 expert.
Professional communication skills in English and native level of Brazilian Portuguese.
International Financial Analyst – Banco do Brasil Jun 2018 – Apr 2019
- Deal all the commercial operations (import and export) and financial transactions (international investments, loans, services etc).
- Calculate the rates, adapting it to due dates and earning on the spread. Increased the results by 15% for 2 semesters in a row.
- Analyze exchange rate fluctuation and identify the potential earnings.
- Maintained an average of 8 million dollars daily (20% above average) on closed deals.
International Business Manager – Banco do Brasil Apr 2017 – Jun 2018
- Maximized profits with a large client portfolio, 17% growth in one year.
- Prevent and combat money laundering.
- Credit management, risk analysis and profile report.
- Daily relationship management with clients and internal agencies managers.
- Search and find new business opportunities. Portfolio increased from 186 clients to 223, bringing 33 new clients to our institution.
- Prospect and sell projects.
- Articulated with the Superintendent and Director on new business strategies and how to motivate and lead our sales force.
Senior Consultant – Banco do Brasil Feb 2015 - May 2017
-Organized and gave courses in foreign trade (Import, Export, Finances, Drawback, Taxes etc), capacitating several business owners and financial sector employees.
- Reached every single goal established by the directors, earning over R$ 600.000,00 in fees and services provided each semester.
- Helped companies on international processes outsourcing.
- High value transactions and complex operations supervision and advisory.
Foreign Trade Assistant – Banco do Brasil May 2013 - Feb 2015
- Letter of Credit and Documental Collection department.
- UCP 600 expert, advanced letter of credit analysis.
- UCP 522 and documental collection analysis and operational.
- Swift communication.
Administrative Assistant – Banco do Brasil Jul 2012 - May 2013
- Administrative sector of the agency, reporting directly to General Manager.
- Human resources.
- Budget control, payments, inventory control.
- Bank reconciliation (bookkeeping) of all the operations (import, export and financial contracts), communicating with all our international branches and chartered banks.
Bank Clerk – Banco do Brasil May 2009 – Jul 2012
- Document analysis (Proforma and Commercial Invoices, Bills of Lading, Airway Bills) on export and import trade operations.
- Advances on Currency Exchange Contracts (ACCs) and Advances on Foreign Currency Receivables (ACEs) contracts and maturity date controls.
- Shipment and proof of delivery control on advanced payments.
Masters in People Management 2017
Dom Bosco, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
MBA – International Business Management 2015
Estácio de Sá, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
Bachelor in Social Communications/Marketing 2012
Unicuritiba, Curitiba, PR, Brazil
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Time Management.
- Conflict Resolution.