• Professional nurse with 7years of experience as Stuff nurse and Charge nurse providing critical care to a variety of patients working in hospital. Experienced Pediatric nurse in Infectious and Immunology ward and Neonatal nurse in NICU, Specialized in Pre and Post cardiac surgery care. WORK EXPERIENCE
Nursing Staff, NICU
Namazi Hospital, Shiraz,Fars,Iran
Sep 2013 – Current
• Cared for critically ill, term and preterm newborn infants by monitoring vital signs,and delivering medication.
• Operated and set up machines to help monitor neonatal patient vital signs,such as ventilators, nasal continuous positive airway pressure(nCPAP), pressure lines and more.
• Assessed and cared for neonates with congenital heart problems including cardiac medication drips and monitored for any negative signs of a change in condition.
• Worked under the supervision of a cardiologist treating critically ill cardiovascular patients including those recovering from arterial switch, pacemaker or angioplasty.
• Educated parents on the best way to support ongoing health in the home environment. Nursing Staff,Pediatric Ward
Namazi Hospital, Shiraz, Fars,Iran
Sep 2011 – Sep 2013
• Provided direct quality care to patients including daily monitoring,recording,and evaluating of medical conditions of up to 11patients per day.
• Administered medications and prescribed therapies such as immunoglobulin (IVIG) and pulse corticosteroid therapy (methylprednisolone)and recorded adverse reactions and outcomes.
• Interacted and communicated with patients of all ages and ethnic backgroundgiving quality medical care and treatment.
• Educated patients, caregivers and families on diagnoses, disease management and equipment management.
• BACHELOR OF NURSING
Hazrat-e-Zeinab School of Nursing, Shiraz University of Medical Science, Lar, Fars, Iran 2007 – 2011
• Handling pressure
• Parent education and training
• Time management