ALLA NAGESWARA RAO Email: email@example.com
Chemical Engineer Mobile: +91 – 994**-*****.
To be associated with a progressive organization that provides an opportunity to apply my knowledge
and skills with latest trends and technology and to be a part of the team sheet of the organization.
Focused professional with Chemical Engineering background followed by extensive experience of 13 years in development, equipment sizing and specification.
Operated medium to large scale chemical product industries.
Extensive experience in research area and have also taken the task of implementing and designing a chemical plant for an organization prove my efficiency.
Strong and wide knowledge in chemical engineering concepts.
Experience in producing cost-effective efficient products for the organization.
● Working as Shift Incharge (Production) in Sreepathi Lab Pvt. Ltd. (Manufacture of Bulk Drug from June 2019 to Till Date)
● Worked as Assistant Production Manager (Production) in Vikarabad Pulp and Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd. (Manufacture of Bleached Cotton Linter Pulp from January 2013 to May 2019)
● Worked as Engineer (Production) in Yenrol Lubex Pvt. Ltd. (Manufacture of BOPP and PVC Tapes from January 2012 to December 2012)
● Worked as Assistant Engineer (Production) in Sanghi Industries Pvt. Ltd. (Manufacture of BOPP and PVC Tapes from May 2008 to December 2011)
● Worked as Shift Incharge (Production) in Avon Organics Pvt. Ltd. (Manufacture of Bulk Drug from January 2006 to April 2008)
Knowledge of C and C ++ Programming Languages.
Good knowledge on MS – Office and Power Point presentations.
Completed SAP (PRODUCTION PLANNING).
Having strong knowledge on MRP, SCHEDULLING, PRODUCTION ORDERS, CUSTOMISATION, WORK CENTRES, ROUTING, PLANNED ORDERS etc.;
Undergone one-month Industrial Training in Andhra Pradesh Paper Mills Pvt. Ltd. (A.P)
Undergone one-month Industrial Training in Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant (A.P)
1) PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT:
VIKARABAD PULP AND PAPER MILLS PVT. LTD.
Line of Business
PRODUCTION OF BLEACHED COTTON LINTER PULP
JANUARY 2013 TO MAY 2019
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGER
JOB SUMMARY and KEY OBJECTIVES:
Direct and manage all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality and other production-related activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and TASKS:
* Direct and manage Pulp plant operations for production, maintenance, quality and dispatching and receiving.
* Coordinate plant activities through the planning with departmental managers to insure the total manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner.
* Implement cost effective systems of control operating expenditures, manpower, wages and salaries.
* Manage maintenance problems.
* Establish and monitor overall plant performance for production and quality standards.
* Pack the product by making into bales and dispatching to concern parties.
* Maintain existing plant facilities and equipment; replace or make adjustments to plant facilities and equipment when necessary.
* Implements and maintains preventative maintenance programs.
* Supervision of lint cleaning machine, digester, squeeze roller press, driers, boiler section, E.T.P section, etc.
2) PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT:
SANGHI INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
Line of Business
PRODUCTION OF PVC TAPES AND BOPP TAPES
MAY 2008 TO DECEMBER 2012
Handle day to day activities of the production.
Implementation of work to Shift Managers, Shift Supervisors.
Supervision of water based adhesive batch, PVC adhesive batch process.
Allotting the maintenance or electrical problems to concerned department.
ACADEMIC PROJECT HANDLED AND PARTICIPATED:
Extraction of silica from rice husk ash.
Objective of this project is to extract silica from rice husk ash which is useful in glass manufactures, fillers, ceramics, electronics, and rubber.
Ability to take optimal decisions.
Typical situations with cool balanced mind.
To be consistent with present upgrading technology.
Hard working self motivated, team compatible and time managed.
Ability to work in groups as well as independently with minimal supervision.
Producing reliable results.
B.E (CHEMICAL) - 2005 - from Berhampur University (Orissa) with aggregate 67.9 %.
M.P.C - 2001 - from Board of Intermediate Education (A.P) with aggregate 72.3 %.
S.S.C - 1999 - from Secondary School Education (A.P) with aggregate 62.6 %.
Name - Alla Nageswara Rao
Fathers Name - A. Samba Siva Rao
Marital Status - Married
Date of Birth - 05/07/1983
Nationality - Indian
Passport No. - G3619801
Language Proficiency - English, Hindi, Telugu.
I hereby declare that the above information is clear and true as per my knowledge.
Date: (NAGESWARA RAO ALLA)