Bhn : +973********
No:332 TNHB Ambur 635802,
An enthusiastic EHS Manager aspiring a career in a growth-oriented organization to utilize acquired skills and knowledge in achieving organizational goals, while attaining personal and professional growth. Seeking a challenging assignment in...
Ability to adapt well and perform in new competitive environment.
Can work well in both team environment and individual assignments.
A motivated and diligent team player utilizing excellent communication, interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind-set to learn quickly, to analyse the situation, identify requirements and provide solutions.
Professional Outline / Work Experience
1) SET LINING INTERNATIONAL S.A, AL-Riffa Bahrain. February 2018 to Till Date) Project: ALBA/BECHTEL/MECATHERM UK
• Cast House Furnace casting work
• Aluminium Backing Furnace (ABF) East & West
2) SET LINING INTERNATIONAL S.A, Abu Dhabi UAE. (September 2016 to 2018) Project: SHAHEEN.
Contractor: EGA / BPJV /OUTOTEC:
• Calciner 1 & 2(Refractory work)
1) ETA PROPERTIES & DEVELOPERS, CHENNAI-INDIA (August 2014 to August 2016) Project:
• (High raised building) Green ways road Chennai.
2) DANWAY ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL ENG, DUBAI (Nov 2012 to May 2014) Project:
• L & T BAHRAIN : AD-401 (sheik Khalifa inter change)
• EMAL / Outotec : AD-435 (New Anode rodding shop)
• Dubal/SNC Lavalin : D-437 (3rd liquid pitch tank)
• Emarat gas : MO-1458 (upgrading of LPG facility at emarat gas in jazz) 3) ETA STAR PROPERTIES & DEVELOPERS, CHENNAI-INDIA. (Jan 2011 to Nov 2012) Project:
• ETA Techno park sez ltd – Chennai
4) FARIDA CLASSIC SHOES PVT LTD, AMBUR-INDIA (Jan 2009 to Jan 2011)
• Industrial Manufacturing Unit.
5) ETA CONSTRUCTIONS.CHENNAI- INDIA. (Sep 2006 to Jan 2009)
• Palar bridge at kumeshwaram Ambur,Vellore Dist.
• ETA Techno park sez ltd Chennai.
6) NMH SHOES PVT LTD, AMBUR - INDIA (Apr 2005 to Aug 2006) Profile:
• Being fully conversant with the HSE requirements, rules and regulations of the UAE.
• Advising, guiding and facilitating the Project / Line Management, Supervisors and workforce on all matters pertaining to Health, Safety and Environmental Protection.
• Monitoring HSE standards in the activities at sites and giving positive advice.
• Carrying out all HSE activities as stipulated in the project HSE Plan and relevant action points as given in the Corporate HSE Plan.
• Organizing in-house training and mandatory training to employees and keeping the records of the same.
• Creating HSE awareness through posters, Wall charts and video's.
• Rendering required assistance to Line Management in the investigation of incidents and disseminating learning points.
• Planning and organizing HSE Audits, inspections and HSE Meetings in consultation with the line management.
• Carrying out periodic inspection of vehicles, plant, equipment, tools, PPE etc. for HSE adequacy as scheduled in the HSE plan and forwarding report to all concerned for corrective actions if any.
• Compiling and maintaining HSE statistics pertaining to his area and rendering report to the HSE Engineer as per periodicity prescribed.
• Inspecting camps in the area and forwarding report to the Project Manager and HSE Engineer and also following up for corrective action if any.
• Interacting constantly with the HSE Office and staying informed of new or current development in HSE protection.
• DCE (Diploma in computer engineering), Anna University, 2005 Vaniyambadi.
• NEBOSH IGC, International safety council, Dec 2013 DUBAI-UAE.
• Diploma in SAFETY AUDIT, Ministry of Micro Small Medium Enterprises Development Institute, 2012 CHENNAI.
• Diploma in Construction safety, All India institute of management studies, 2011 CHENNAI.
• Firefighting training, Usha fire & safety, 2010 CHENNAI.
• First aid training, ST. Johns ambulance, 2009 CHENNAI.
• Diploma in industrial safety, National institute of labour education and management, 2008 CHENNAI.
• Authorized Gas Tester Training (AGT -OPITO APPROVED)- Level-1 Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Oct-2016 ABUDHABI.
• First aid training, Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre Oct-2016 ABUDHABI. IT Skills
• Operating Systems: MS-DOS, WINDOWS-95.98, 2000 and Vista.
• Microsoft Office
• BASIC AUTO CAD
• Permanent Address: No: 342,T.N.H.B, Ambur, Tamil Nadu, India..
• Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1983
• Languages: English, Urdu, Hindi, Tamil
• Passport: H4940338
I hereby declare the above stated information is true and correct to the best of knowledge and confident.