Clinton, SC *****
In depth knowledge of hardware. Extensive background in networking. Supported numerous operating systems. Highly competent with various software packages. Built and maintained websites and domains for personal and professional use. Excellent written & verbal communication, training & leadership abilities, methodical & logical troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, able to work well autonomously & collaboratively. CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications. EXPERIENCE
Irmo Pet Retreat, 8027 Irmo Dr. Columbia, SC
May 2011 - PRESENT
● Responsible for all aspects of running a successful small business.
● Designed, installed, and maintained small 12 node LAN with 10-15 users. BlueOak IT, 810 Dutch Square Blvd, #204 Columbia, SC
- Field Technician
July 2015 - October 2015
● Responsible for resolving customer issues with networks, hardware, and software utilizing remote support tools and site visits as needed.
● Setup computer systems for customers per their requirements, ran low voltage communications cabling, and assisted in customer network design.
United Parcel Service, Columbia, SC
— Senior Technology Support Technician
March 1998 - June 2015
● Supported all aspects of technology in all business areas in the South Atlantic District - including district staff and South East Regional Air Gateway/Hub, Columbia Ground Hub, extended Package Centers, UPS Freight terminals, UPS Supply Chain Solutions sites, and UPS hardware/software installations at external customer locations.
● Trained other technicians as well as internal and external customers. Coordinated technology projects with vendors, various stakeholders - locally, regionally, and corporately.
— Technology Support Technician
August 1997 - March 1998
● Provided first and second level technology support for Columbia Ground Hub and the two Columbia Package Centers.
● Took ownership of customer logs and ensured they were resolved satisfactorily within SLA.
— Part Time Hub Supervisor
April 1988 - August 1997
— Part Time Hub Employee
June 1985 - April 1988
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
— BA Psychology minor Religious Studies
August 1983 - December 1992, Columbia, SC