Chennamaneni Eshwar Satyanarayana Rao
A versatile and forward-thinking candidate with knowledge in Mechanical Engineering. Possess high adaptability skills due to the high exposure of local and international communities in the course of the academic progression. Effective communication skills, Fluent in English,Hindi and Telugu. Also, a project driven mentality by doing 3 projects in the undergrad level. KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
• Secured a merit rank in the VITEEE (Engineering entrance exam for VIT University).
• Scored second highest in math and science in secondary schooling at St Josephs.
• Was part of school cricket team and lead the team as a team captain for one year. EDUCATION
10th class ( Andhra Pradesh state board): St Josephs high Scool - (2010) 11thand 12th (A.P Intermediate board): Chaitanya college- (2012) - 74.6% (english- 75%) B. Tech (Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering): Vellore institute of technology, Vellore, India (July 2012- August 2016)- 70.2%
• Electives: Introduction to CFD, Surface Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Industrial Planning, Powerplant Engineering.
• Management Electives: International Economics and Corporate Economics.
• Projects: 1. Individual thesis: Design and analysis of "Passive air flow technique for reduction of drag generated in hypersonic flow” (final year
thesis): This study dealt with the designing and analysis of passive air flow technique to reduce drag, Micro cavities were used to reduce boundary layer.
• Group project: 1. Fabrication and modeling of Multi level rotatory car parking system: This design was developed to increase car parking space by parking 6 cars in a space of 2 by increasing the parking possibilities vertically.
2. Design and Analysis of elliptical gear in wind turbines: In this study load-sharing characteristics of the planetary gear in wind turbines were studied and a design was developed to decrease the failures in the load effected planet gear. CAREER HISTORY
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant in India – Intern (December 2014 - January 2015) The company is a 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. The company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tons produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tons total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor.
• Interned in Engineering and Foundry shop which is one the four sub divisions in the plant.
• Was given a supervisor in 4 different department i.e. Machining, Casting, Foundry and Design of machine tools.
• Checking the casted material for any failures and if any failures like cracks or bubbles are found then reporting it.
• Communicating with the customers and understanding their requirements (required hardness of the metal or dimensions or grade of the metal).
• Analyzing the needs of the customers and conveying it to the supervisor.
• Preparing a bill sheet of the required parts and Drafting the machine or tools. SKILLS, INTERESTS & EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Languages: fluent in English, Telugu, and Hindi.
• IT Skills: Confident IT user experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Individual Interests: Aviation, photography, cooking, sports and reading news articles.
• Memberships: Member of Walking Society & CFD forum. Managing the walking society in planning walks, making necessary arrangements for travel or booking rooms or scouting places for safety purposes. One of the main responsibilities was to keep track of the 31 members and organize meetings. Formally given the post as a secretary.
• Volunteering: Youth Red cross society and Art of Living. Organized blood donation camps, eye checkup camp, visits to orphanages and many other social welfare events in my bachelors for YRC.
• Software skills: Solidworks, Ansys Fluent, Ansys mechanical and MATLAB