SUMMARY Accomplished and executive level professional with a solid history of diverse achievements in Executive Assistant, Operations, HIPAA Compliance, Administration, Management, Call Center Management, and Client Retention Management roles. Results oriented with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. I’m ready to grow into my next challenge! SKILLS & ABILITIES Administrative: Highly accurate and detailed in making travel arrangements, calendar management, time management, written and verbal correspondence, preparing and disseminating reports and presentations, managing electronic and hard copy files, general AR/AP, HR, and payroll knowledge and skills.
Technical: Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Also, SalesForce (CRM), SharedWork (similar to SharePoint), and several other SaaS and cloud-based systems.
Soft Skills: Able to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team. Ethical, loyal and discreet. Great listening, coaching, and interpersonal skills. I’m teachable, and I learn very quickly. I’m a good communicator and time manager and I’m able to work with all levels of management and co- workers. I’m a progressive self-starter and if I don’t know how to do something, I’ll research and find a way to do it.
EXPERIENCE PALLIATIVE DRUG CARE, TULSA, OK 08/2002 – 05/2018 OPERATIONS MANAGER / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – from 08/2010 to 05/2018
• Managed my own accounts and projects, working within budget and scheduling requirements. Ran and distributed reports daily to internal and external clients. Invoiced clients monthly.
• Supported President and Vice President with administrative assignments and expense reports.
• Hired, trained, onboarded and oversight of employees in various departments.
• Developed and implemented Customer Service Policies and Procedures to improve accuracy. This resulted in a 30% increase in work flow volume.
• Conferred with clients to determine objectives, budget, and background information.
• Wrote contracts to maximize client savings and company profit margin.
• Plan design and plan set-up for different types of clients with an on-time onboarding rate of 100%. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER – from 06/2007 to 08/2010
• Managed customer service and client relations staff. Resolved complex pharmacy and client issues resulting in a client retention rate of 98%.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER – from 08/2002 to 06/2007
• Supervision and management of the Customer Service Call Center. Heavy data entry and problem resolution. This position progressed from company start up to Operations Manager 8 years later. EDUCATION Dallas Christian College, Dallas TX, completed one year