AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Advanced Excel & Powerpoint
Routine Forward Planning
Preventative & Safety measures
Analize & Reduce Probability
Attention to detail
First Aid/CPR certified
Michelle Thi Vo
8111 Monticello Circle
Has a Valid Driver’s License.
Is a United States Citizen.
Michelle Thi Vo
An enthusiastic, hardworking and competent professional who possess the required level of experience needed to deliver high quality, company focused, and administrative effective care in a diverse setting. Key qualities include the ability to continually adapt with change, daily tasks and cope with frequent interruptions in high pressure situations, but most definitely able to respond quickly to implementation. Within me, you will find an excellent problem solver with detailed team support; someone whom isn't afraid to take charge when needed, ask questions if I do not understand and supervisor where I must, as that shows in my current two leading management roles. I am experienced in implementing rules and regulations yet I can follow any instructions handed to me, without fail. I am currently looking for a suitable and permanent position with a responsible employer. PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
TSP - 03/2010 to Present
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
• Travel to 2 States to conduct audits at 5 customer's facilities, as well as internal audits.
• Preparing reports and updating daily operational procedures.
• Logistics support to shipping/receiving department. Handle quotes, emails and inspections.
• MRP/ERP planning, Purchasing and Sourcing of raw material. Procurement management.
• Assessing for ongoing improvement and strategies. Forecast and cost savings reports.
• Communicating professionally with Stakeholders, engineers, vendors and staff.
• Lead monthly meetings to ensure staff is knowledgeable with all products.
• Data analysis. Budgeting. Hire and training staff. Safety management.
• Complying with all legal law and regulations for best practice guidelines.
• KANBAN & Kaizen, continuous improvements. Quality control. Inventory management.
• Strategic planning and executions. Monitor staff competency and performance. Kumon Math and Reading Center - 01/2016 to Present HUMAN RESOURCES SUPERVISOR (part-time)
• Exposure and watchful eye to many different departments, students and clients.
• Train employees on comprehensive understanding of educational and work governance.
• Counselor and mentor to provide tutoring for students with areas of weaknesses.
• Communicating with parents for student's academic status. Purchase inventory, office supply.
• Update insurance and guidelines. Manage payroll. Accounts payable and receivable.
• Conduct functional behavior assessments and tests to establish programs for student’s goals.
• Record keeping and monthly status reports of student's educational levels.
• Ensuring rules and guidelines are followed. Handle employee insurance and policies.
• Develop & provide staff training. Weekly testing for students, with one on one session.
“K”Line America Inc. - 05/2003 to 12/2009
• Liaison for vessel incidents between Ports, Customs, Steamships and Trade management.
• Work closely and daily to monitor conditions of vessels with Stevedores, terminals, and vessels. Provide up-to-the-minute reports to ship captains and port planners.
• Assist providers with the onboarding and credentialing process, administrative tasks.
• Manage cost savings reports such as bunker consumption, port labor, trucker stand by time.
• Perform cost analyst for most cost effective schedule. Plan for vessel smooth sailing agenda.
• Issue sailing information to 4 trade lines. Receive inbound and book export containers.
• Planning and dispatch to trucking companies/LTL. Contract reviews. Forecasting.
• Ensuring proper execution of up-to-date Import/Export documents, insurance and policies.
• Dispatch and monitor containers to final destination. Negotiate rates between terminals, shipping lines and customers.
Bachelor of Arts Degree
California State University of Fullerton 2003-04
Associates of Arts Degree
Orange Coast College 1999-2003
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
The American Society for Quality 2015