SHIRVANI SEEPERSAD Contact information: 860-***-****
Avon, CT 06001
Highly motivated, solutions-focused Financial professional with extensive experience in administrative and business management across the banking industry. A supportive disposition and a genuine concern that conveys the personal touch, makes every client feel valued and boosts the profitability and image of the organization. Proactive, energetic and success-driven with a strong commitment to excellence; known for solid collaborative leadership skills. Delivers first rate customer service that supports the company’s core values. Strengths include:
Recognized as aggressive go-getter who leverages finely-hone interpersonal skills to successfully manage accounts and increase market share while achieving sales goals and objectives.
Client-centric approach and an aptitude for building rapport and establishing trust with individuals at all levels.
Organized and analytical with ability to easily master new tasks and manage multiple priorities without compromising quality or productivity.
A dedicated leader with expertise developing and managing teams, including training, setting objectives, monitoring performance, providing structure and creating a confidence-instilling working climate where every member is valued for their contributions.
Excellent communication and listening skills; calm and composed when handling complaints and always patient, professional and positive.
Notary Public for State Of CT
Branch Manager experience from 2008-current
Assistant Branch Manager from 2006-2008
Sales experience since 1999
• Responsible for the staffing of the branch, including recruiting/identifying talent, interviewing and selecting the branch team
• Partner with Area Retail Leader and Operations Leader to ensure staffing levels are aligned to staffing modelResponsible for daily execution of the branch playbook
• Develop a comprehensive understanding of client needs by utilizing the Financial Wellness Guide and recommends products and services to help the client achieve their financial goals
• Grow the business through tactics – Retention, Expansion and Acquisition
• Develop centers of influence and networks in the community to identify prospective client referrals
• Lead in daily branch huddles and hold team accountable to related activities and expectations
• Develop branch staff through observational coaching sessions, joint sales calls and using the coaching model and developing/utilizing individual development plans
• Execute a consistent disciplined coaching and performance management process providing training and recognizing/rewarding high performers
• Lead by example and ensure consistent delivery of distinctive service for all clients
• Develop the skills and confidences required of a high-performing team and profitably grow the business through enduring client relationships
• Responsible for successful onboarding and training of new employeesProvide guidance and direction to branch staff positions to ensure compliance of regulatory, security and internal controls, which includes timely completion of all branch operations tasks
• Ensure satisfactory (or better) branch audits
• Review and certify completion of continuity and recovery activities
• Ensure the branch focuses on operational processes to enhance the client experience
• Report and follow up on branch facility issues that hinder branch operations
• Monitor and coach customer service behaviors to exceed service measurement goals within the branch
• Provide opportunities for the service staff to observe sales interaction
• Accountable for daily NSF review/weekly overdraft monitoring
• Ensure that the Branch operations are operating effectively/efficiently, maintain compliance, reporting requirements and client needs are being met
Key Bank Avon CT
WEBSTER BANK, N.A. Hartford, CT 2013-2017
Banking Center Manager, V.P.
Santander Bank Avon CT
Retail Branch Manager 111
Bank Of America Fresno CA
Financial Center Manager
Washington Mutual Bank Fresno CA
Assistant Bank Manager 2006-2008
AS, Business Administration, Parkland College, Champaign, IL HONORS & AWARDS
Customer Service Plus Award
Certificate of Achievement, Service Plus Coach
Gold Star Award, Bringing In New Business & Showing Excellent Skills for Working with Co-workers
Customer Training Award