RANJITH KUMAR L
B. E. Mechanical Engineering
Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College
**** –2018 Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College (SREC), Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. Autonomous, Anna University, Chennai
B. E. Mechanical Engineering- 8.59 CGPA
2012 – 14 P.S.G Sarvajana Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore. HSC State Board- 93.6 %
P.S.G Sarvajana Higher Secondary School, Coimbatore. SSLC State Board– 91.2%
Area of Interest Thermodynamics.
Tools and Technologies CREO Parametric, Ansys, Hypermesh. Languages Known English, Tamil.
Internships / Trainings / Certifications/Work Experience Trainings
• Industrial Training at ‘Adroit Automation Pvt Ltd’, Coimbatore for a duration of 45 Hours
(December 2015 to March 2016) to learn about various industrial practices and machineries.
• Industrial In-Plant training at ‘Tuticorin Thermal Power Station’, Tuticorin for a duration of 5 days(30.05.2016 to 03.06.2016) to study about the “Power generation process”.
• Industrial training at ‘Roots’, Coimbatore for a duration of 4 days (30.01.2017 to 02.02.207) to learn about “Stamping, Die Casting, Metrology and GD&T”.
• Internship at ‘Larsen & Toubro’, Coimbatore for a duration of 45 days (27 th
May to 15
learn about “Part Modelling for Fixtures”.
• Worked at ‘Byjus The Learning App’, Bangalore for a duration of 3 months(from Jan’18- Mar’18) as Business Development Associate(BDA)
• Working in L.G.Balakrishnan&Bros Ltd as a Costing Engineer for a duration of 10 months(From July’18-May’19)
• TITLE: Design and Fabrication of Automatic Car Parking System Faculty Guide: Dr.A.Murugarajan, Prof., Dept. of Mechanical Engineering.
• Description: In the modern world, where parking-space has become a very big problem, it has become very important to avoid the wastage of space. To overcome this problem we did automatic multi-level car parking system which helps to minimize the car parking area in companies and apartments.
Papers Presented / Workshops / Seminars Attended
• Three-days workshop cum hands on session on ‘Vehicle dynamics and design’ conducted at Kumaraguru College of Technology on 25.08.2016 to 28.08.2016.
• One day workshop on "Job Interview:Creating Impressions” in March 2016 at Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore.
• Paper titled “Energy generation through Bio-toilet system in Indian Railways” at National level technical symposium conducted at UIT on 28
Positions of Responsibility
• Executive member of Indian Society for Technical Education and conducted various competition and conferences for the year 2017-2018.
• Member of Institution of Engineers(IE India) and organized various technical events.
• Active participant of YRC, Tamil Mandram, NSS.
Achievements and Awards
• Participated and won prizes in Tamil elocution competition at school level.
• Active participant of RSP and received merit certificates.
• Active participant in Tamil Mandram.
• Active participant of NSS and participated in Guinness world record event for organ donation.
• Participated and won prize in IEI association.
• Participated and won prizes in Paper Presentation, Technical Quiz, and Technical Connections in National Level Technical Symposium at various colleges. Hobbies
• Playing cricket.
Declaration: The information furnished above is correct to the best of my knowledge.