To achieve a career with advancement opportunities and goal oriented workforce, which will allow me to gain new skills and knowledge. The new skills and knowledge I will achieve will allow me to plan for a future career I can be proud of. I will strive to maintain and flourish into a bright future with the successful company.
• Over 14 years of experience in world-class manufacturing practices and production.
• Production Technician
• Injection Moulding/Extrusion
• Machine Operations/Power Automation Systems
• Calibration/Real time adjustments
• Insuring quality and testing standards on finished products.
• Experience in 5s projects and ISO 9001/14000 expectations.
• Lean Manufacturing/Implementation of standard operating procedures TRELLEBORG OFFSHORE US Nov 2004-July 2018
Quality Control Inspector Jan 2015-July 2018
• Hyperbaric/hydrostatic testing for sub-sea engineered products
• Inspections and testing of raw and finished products
• Conduct and report precise results from product development testing/inspections
• Pressure crush, water absorption, dimensional and density testing
• Epoxy resin and hardener blending, chemical reactions, (tg) transitional glass temperature
• Maintain professional relationships with customers
• Navigation Quality Management Systems
Team Leader Operator Jan 2013-July 2018 15-40 Employees Reporting/5 departments
• Leading daily meetings for job targets and assign work duties.
• Production planning and ensure strict compliance with all (SOP) procedures.
• Interact with cross-functional groups to improve and sustain operations/process.(Process Engineering)
• Training of operations, inspections and safety for all employees.(HSE)
• Weekly meetings with management for improvements. (RT4ME) Manufacturing Excellence
• Coordinate maintenance repairs/issues for departmental operations. (Total Productive Maintenance)
• Schedule employees vacations and overtime provisions. Tumbler Deck Lead Operator June 2005-Jan 2013 10-20 Employees Reporting/1 department
• Chemical process technician/ Production,Process technician
• Maintain working crew that produces quality products in safe environment.
• Safety and quality inspections during production.
• Manufacturing spheres for sub-sea engineered products.
• Resin and hardener applications with milled fiber glass.
• Calibrations of machinery of CTM and maintaining daily targets.
• Lab testing of raw and finished products.
• Computer Literacy MS Office (Excel, Word)
Tool Room/Logistics Nov 2004-June 2005
• Shipping/Receiving (Forklift Operations) Material Handler
• Loading and offloading tankers.
• Organize tooling projects.
• Prepared shift consumables.
• Inventory verification.
• Inspections of finished products and materials.
Sub-Contractor HVAC Mechanic 2001-2004
• Sheet metal repair on duct systems.
• New and existing duct systems.
• Cut and produced sheet metal duct lines in shop from blue prints. Additional Skills/Abilities
• Actively manage the performance and capabilities of employees.
• Building workforce through effective relations, hiring, training, motivation and communications.
• Pride in workmanship and Integrity.
• Reviews for employees on monthly, mid-year and yearly time frames.
• Safety training (HSE) (PPE) Confined Space, Lock out/tag out, Heat Stress
• Overhead Crane
• Code of Conduct
• Enterprise High School Online, Diploma 2006
• Texas Education Agency, High School Equivalency 2019 References
• Upon Request