SUMMARY Over eight years of experience of teaching students up to grade 12. Other than that, I am an International choreographer. Professionally qualified in Salsa, Contemporary and Hiphop. Post graduated in Kathak, Vocal and Tabla.
• Over 8 years of teaching experience as Music and Dance teacher till grade 12
• Contemporary and kathak Fusion, Salsa Choreographer
• Manjeera dance, Mataka Dance and Charkula Dance.
• International Choreographer and Performer of Folk Dance and folk Singer.
• Hindustani and western Vocal Singer. Also have a small band of kids, sings Hindi and English Fusion of songs.
• Instrument – Tabla
• Also, able to play Sitar, Keyboard, Guitar, Ghatam, Harmonium, Bongo etc. EXPERIENCE
• SANCTA MARIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, HYDERABAD - IST AUGUST 2017 ONWARD
• EUROSCHOOL, HYDERABAD - JULY 2016 – JULY 2017
• BIRLA VIDYA NIKETAN, NEW DELHI - JUNE 2002 TO FEBRUARY 2004
• INTERNATIONAL TEACHING – DANCE WORKSHOPS IN INDIAN EMBESSEY
• DANCE PROGRAMMER AND CHOREOGRAPHER –SOPHIA CONVENT SCHOOL, MEERUT, AUGUST 1999 – APRIL 2000
• MUSIC (VOCAL) TEACHER – MANAV KENDRA BOARDING SCHOOL, BARODA
APRIL 2000 – OCTOBER 2001
• 2016 SMR Vinay Acropolis, Hyderabad, Choreographed Society Annual Day
• September 2014 and February 2015 Thane, Mumbai - Choreographed Society Annual Day.
• August 2007 to February 2009 in Chicago, IL, USA – Freelance Choreographer for Various occasions.
EDUCATION 1998-2000 Meerut C.C.S. University, Uttar Pradesh M.A. (1st Division) – Master of Arts in Tabla
1995- 1998 Meerut C.C.S. University, Uttar Pradesh B.A. (1st Division) – Tabla, Psychology and English Certificate in MS Office Course from CAMP institute, Meerut in 2000 Kathak - Prabhakar from Pryag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad in1993
- Visharad from Pracheen Kala Kendra, Chandigarh in1994- 1995 Vocal - Prabhakar from Pryag Sangeet Samiti, Allahabad in1994 INTERNATIONAL
Represented India on invitations of Baghdad Embassy to participate in BABYLON DANCE FESTIVAL.
FOLK DANCE from north Performance in Turkey, Jordan & Egypt on invitation of Arab Embassies.
LEDERSHIP Successfully choreographed approximately 250 students in Birla School Delhi, Annual Day Celebration in 4 classical dance sequences of 20 minutes each in Siri fort auditorium Delhi in 2003. Chief guest was former President of India - Dr. K.R. Narayanan.
For the school – 1st Runner up in Dance competition organized by Bal Bharti School, Noida
1st Runner up Folk Dance (Matka Dance) Laxman Public School. Won Contemporary Dance competition in D.P.S. Mathura road. ACHIEVEMENTS • Chosen member of Orchestra group of international Artists. Represented Telangana in World Cultural Festival 2016
• Participated in National Republic day function 2002
• Participated in Rose festival in 2002 in Chandigarh
• Won vocal stage competition in RG College in Meerut in 1996
• 1st runner up in All India Music Completion in 1992
• Stood first in Sur Sangam Pratiyogita, (National level Competition) in 1990 MARITAL
Married and having two kids.
Both sons are going to school– Class 9 and Class 4. Husband works as V.P. position in an International Investment Bank. INTERESTS
Singing and Dancing on all kind of music, Tracking, Visiting new places, Sports. Mr. Bhoopesh Kumar Singh
D.P.S. School, Dehradun