Postal code: T6X 0J9
Mobile no.: 306-***-****
Seeking a chance to use my skills acquired as a student of technical degree and practically apply
it according to the requirements of the Pharmaceutical Industries which will give me a chance to
learn and grow professionally and give an opportunity to contribute towards the sector through
Qualification School/College University Year of Results
High School Public Girls Sen. H.B.S.E Board 2007 73.8%
Higher Govt. Mod. H.B.S.C Board 2009 64%
secondary Sansk. Sen. Sec.
B. Pharma M.M. College of M.M. University 2009-2013
Pharmacy Mullana-Ambala 74.4%
M.Pharam. M.M. College of M.M. University 2013-2015 8.8
Pharmacy Mullana-Ambala [CGPA]
RESEARCH PROJECT TITLE:
Minor project: A review on Bryophyllum calycinum.
Major research project: Preliminary Phytochemical investigation and biological studies of
IFERP (Institution for Engineering Research and Publication), research paper title “Anti -
inflammatory potential of Bryophyllum Calycinum “abstract publication in (IFERP) during
international conference on research challenges in engineering and technology (ICRCET) Aug 16,
• Participated in national seminar on “Recent Trends in Herbal Drug Research” held at M.M.
College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2011.
• Participated in one-day workshop on “Analytical Techniques for Research in Pharmacy”
held at M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2012.
• Participated in “One-day workshop on current trends in intellectual property rights’
organized by M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2013.
• Participated in national conference on “Current perspectives in pharmacovigilance and
drug risk management” held at M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2013 .
• Participated in one-day seminar on “AAS Instrumentation and Unique Patented
Technologies” held at M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2013.
• Participated in one-day seminar on “Recent advances in liquid chromatography” held at
M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2014.
• Participated in one-day seminar on “Answering the obesity epidemic: challenges and
opportunity” held at M.M. College of Pharmacy, Mullana in March 2014.
• Participated in conference organized by Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, and APTI
Haryana State Branch on “Indian Scenario of P harmaceutical Education: Challenges and
Future Perspective” held at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra 2014.
• Participated in MCI & DBT sponsored Indian Pharmacological society north zone
conference on “Recent pharmacological trends for shipping future of drug discovery and
development” held at M.M. College of Pharmacy, Mullana in October 2014.
• Participated in national conference on “Present scenario and future perspectives in health
care particles” held at M.M. College of pharmacy, Mullana in 2015.
• Review article on BRYOPHYLLUM CALYCINUM (CRASSULACEAE) –AN
OVERVIEW, International Bulletin of Drug Research, 2015, 5 (8), 51-63.
Join: 1 Aug 2015
Reliving: 15 July 2017
• Supervisor invigilator
• paper selection
• class coordinator
• lab in charge
• students Mentor
• Hospital pharmacy duty