***- *** ****** *********, *******, QC, H8R 3R9
Career objective: Graphic & Web designer
Fields of competence:
• Conceptualizing new and creative ideas with clients and/or art director based on their objectives and requirements and liaising regularly with them to present the designs and get feedback.
• Creating graphics for a variety of print media, including banners, catalogs, seasonal flyers, in-store signage, product packaging, magazine Ads, etc.
• Brand identity design
• Web design and improving the interactive design of websites, landing pages, etc.
• Visual imagery and Ads design for social media and websites in compliance with branding and requirements of the clients.
• Retouching and image editing
• Working as part of a team with other designers, printers, copywriters, photographers, web developers, marketing specialists, etc.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign)
Very Good knowledge of Wordpress, Woocommerce, Shopify, Magento, MailChimp and other E-commerce platforms, plus HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Adobe Dreamweaver
Knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe XD
Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) Education:
AEC (Attestation of collegial studies) in Graphic Design for Web o Herzing College, Montreal, Canada 2016-2 to 2017-5
John Abbott College, Montreal, Canada 2014-2015
(5 courses in Publication and Web Design)
Bachelor of Agriculture Engineering
Azad University, Miyaneh, Iran 2000-2005
Freelance Graphic & Web Designer 2018-2019
AMP_Associated Marketing Partners, Montreal, Canada(contract) 2017-10 to 2017-11 o Creation of different print materials for FNCCEC Cultural Expo 2017, including posters, banners and signs.
o Collaborating with web design team to prepare web graphics for FNCCEC social media.
MatterThings Inc_3D Printing, Montreal, Canada(Internship) 2017-03 to 2017-05 o Designing unique print promotional materials and products, including flyers, postcard, T-shirt, etc.
o Managing some of MatterThings website pages (using shopify.ca) and preparing layouts, content and images for pages and online newsletter based on web standards.
o Preparing Social Media graphics.
o Email newsletter layout design (using MailChimp). Graphic Editor
Coromark, Montreal, Quebec 2016-1 to 2017-02
o Collaboration in promotional material design.
o Preparing layouts and web graphics based on established templates. o Working with design team and Contribute to research, design and development of projects.
Languages: English, French, Persian
Dynamic, positive and respectful
Strong team work spirit
Very good interpersonal and
Flexible and time tracking