Sweeta C. Lemons
***** ***** **** **** ********, TX 77407
New Home Sales Consultant
Accomplished, dynamic, self-motivated real estate professional with over 16 years of experience as a new home sales consultant. A solid track record of performance in delivering extraordinary customer service, high level of integrity, marketing, negotiating and closing while maintaining a large backlog of buyers. Key strengths include the ability to meet and exceed target goals, a knack for connecting with decision makers and the ability to transfer the skills of sales into results. Excellent leadership, listening, communication, presentation and problem-solving abilities. PROFESSIONAL CAREER & KEY ACHIEVEMENTS
KB HOME 2002 – Present
Senior Sales Representative
• Real Estate Professional who consistently delivers over $10,000,000 in annual sales.
• Serve as a Training Mentor who contributes to the development of new employees while following, presenting and coaching the established structured selling guidelines.
• Experience in oral presentations to Executive Level Management, at Annual JD Power Meeting, Customer Service Annual Day, Quarterly Division Meetings and Sales Meetings.
• Coordinate, conduct and compile competitive market analysis to utilize and maximize price/value positioning and land development opportunities.
• Facilitate broker/realtor partnership workshops and certification seminars throughout the Houston Metro Real Estate Market.
• Maintain a strong base of repeat and referral business because of ethical conduct and good will which reinforces peak-performance, customer satisfaction, sense of community and overall financial profitability.
• Consistent acknowledgement from Management, home owners and realtor partners outlining a professional, successful and positive home-buying experience.
• Achieve scores above 95% or higher on video mystery shop evaluations.
• Numerous most-valuable personal and community team recognition and CSI awards.
• Continuous Customer Service Index of 96% or higher. Sweeta C. Lemons
ALLSTATE INSURANCE COMPANY 1990 – 2002
Senior Staff Claim File Manager
• Managed a large pending of property damage and bodily injury casualty claims.
• Accountable for detailed investigations to formulate an accurate and legal binding liability decision.
• Negotiated and settled claims within the established timelines and insurance guidelines.
• Worked with Insurance Defense Attorneys on litigation files resolved through negotiation, mediation and civil court trial proceedings.
• Independent Agent Advocate position was created for me. I developed, facilitated and managed training for all new insurance agents.
KLEBERG FIRST NATIONAL BANK 1984 – 1990
Personal Banker/Audit Department
• Handled customer financial transactions in a timely and accurate manner
• Daily accounting and balancing of vault ledgers from monetary intake and distribution
• Interacted with customers to present banking products and opportunities which improved and retained the financial branch relationships.
• Conducted internal audits of bank compliance within F.D.I.C. Regulations
• Submitted reports directly to the Board of Directors EDUCATION
Texas A & M University – Kingsville, TX 1984 – 1989
(Formerly Texas A & I University)
Bachelor of Business Administration Degree, Finance