Result oriented full life cycle recruiting professional adept in all aspects of recruitment support and solutions. Bringing forth six years of industry experience and expertise in talent sourcing, screening, interviewing and on boarding. Equipped with diverse and promising skills-set, conducive to providing optimal support to hiring manager and organizations.
Proven experience in hiring for IT positions like Software Engineer, System Engineer, Database Administrator, Network Engineer, Website developer, CTI engineer, Project manager and other technical positions in Rail industry like Design Engineer (CAD), Design Engineer (Rail projects), Verifier, Design Manager, OLE engineer, Sr.Engineer, OLE project manager etc.
• Talent Assessment &
• Candidate Sourcing &
• Offer Negotiations
• Placement & On
• Client Relationship
• Candidate Database
Creation & Maintenance
• Visa Processing for UK
• CRM/HRIS data
• Web based Sourcing &
• Building Referral
• Microsoft office suite
expert (Word, Excel,
HR Manager Aug 2013 – May 2016
Softech Engineers & Traders Pvt Ltd https://softechrail.com (UK & India) Recruitment:
• Served as a passionate and effective recruiter for active corporate openings within Softech group (UK & India).
• Developed creative recruiting strategies that met anticipated staffing needs.
• Spearheaded full recruitment cycle including review of job descriptions, creating and posting jobs, screening resumes, completing phone interviews, setting up interviews with hiring manager, offer negotiation, maintaining follow up with candidates, performing reference checks and ensuring compliance and hiring standards are followed.
• Communicated the duties, compensation, benefits and working conditions to all potential candidates.
• Completed national hiring of 20 plus signal & OLE designers in a 2-month time frame.
• Developed networking and referral strategy with external organizations and agencies to enhance our employment brand in the community, provided information about employment opportunities and to attract qualified candidates.
• Maintained talent database for immediate and future needs.
• Successfully delivered new hire orientation and training programs to all new recruits. Human Resources/Administrative:
• Managed Time logs/payroll processing, Training and Performance review for the organization.
• Prepared and maintained employee files and other employment records fulfilling confidentiality, compliance and SLA requirements.
• Administered HRIS database ensuring accuracy of data for all workforce/employee changes.
• Produced HR & other reports using HRIS & Excel as required by the management across UK & India offices. Assistant Manager HR & Operations May 2010 – Aug 2013 Aria Telecom Solutions Pvt Ltd IT/Telecom Solutions http://ariatelecom.net/ (India) Recruitment/On boarding:
• Managed all phases of recruitment. Search & recommended new sources for candidate recruiting.
• Developed & updated job descriptions, prepared recruitment materials, posted jobs to appropriate job boards, screen candidates resumes, conducted telephone interviews and scheduled interviews with respective managers.
• Assessed applicant’s relevant knowledge, skills, experienced, and aptitudes.
• Pioneered college recruitment program, coordinated annual visits to universities, engaged with staffing agencies, participated in job fairs and managed open offices.
• Designed and executed aggressive sourcing strategies via the web, social media and networking channels.
• Recruited for domains like IT, Sales, Marketing and Accounts for all levels of positions within Aria.
• Successfully managed orientation process, technical training and performance reviews. Human Resources/Administrative:
• Performed daily office operations, communication and administrative tasks.
• Proofread and produced memos, correspondence, documents, contracts, charts, graphs, spreadsheets, flyers, presentation material and content writing for websites & business magazines.
• Processed and audited payroll, time logs, leaves, employee & HR documents/records.
• Successfully performed marketing and business development activities and developed new clientele for the organization.
Human Resources Management Diploma - Sheridan College, Ontario Jan 2018 - Present PGDM in Human Resources - INMANTEC, India 2009
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology - IGNOU University, India 2005