● Having 1.5 year of experience in JAVA,Software development and Maintenance projects.
● Good Understanding of HDFS,Yarn,Sqoop,Hive,Flume,Kafka
● Experience in importing the data using Sqoop from Relation Database Managements systems (RDBMs) into Hadoop,Hive and HBase.
● Languages: C,Java,Scala.
● Web: AngularJS.
● Databases: MYSQL.
● Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
● FrameWorks: Spring( Core,MVC),Junit
● Java IDE: Eclipse
● Build Tools: Maven
● Technologies: JDBC
● Hadoop Ecosystem: HDFS,Sqoop,Hive,Flume,Kafka,HBase and Spark EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
● B.Tech from Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar with 7.13 CGPA.
● Intermediate(+2) from Board of Intermediate Education A.P. with 96.9%.
● 10th Class from Board of Secondary Education A.P. with 94.5%. ACHIEVEMENTS
● Qualified among top 10% of the students (about 1,50,000) appeared for the IIT JEE Advanced (2013).
● Secured First position at school level in Secondary Board of Education-2011.
● Awarded Academic Excellence in 2011.
● Oracle Certified Associate, Java SE 8 Programmer I
● Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer II PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
● Working as Associate at Cognizant Technology Solutions, Hyderabad(July 2017-Present) PROFESSIONAL PROJECTS
● Account Rollup,Triton (October ’17-August’18)
Client : Google Inc.
Duration : Oct’17 to Till Date
Role : Software Developer
Solution Environment : Java 1.7, Spring MVC, AngularJS, MYSQL. Description:
Account role up project is tool to maintain company hierarchy according to their parent, child and division company relation. This tool allows agent to give input and details on the hierarchy. After all the processing by the Agents it goes to the QA team to check the quality of data . Once particular company data passes through all the quality check, this data will be used by Google Adwords team. Google Adwords team will get clear picture of company hierarchies and their total spending which helps the sales team to pitch accordingly.
Implementing New feature request and change Request given by client.
Maintenance of tool and Database.
Interacting with clients on weekly basis for new requirements and status of development .
● Sentiment Analysis using Hive
As part of this project sentiment analysis is done based on the tweets data from the twitter. Analyzed the tweets of movie "Iron Man 3" using Hive and visualized the sentiment data in United States Mexico,China and other countries using Tableau.
Solution Environment : HortonWorks HDP 2.3,Tableau 2019.1,Hortonworks ODBC Driver(v2.1.16),Apache Hive.
● Real-Time Log Processing using Spark Streaming Architecture Description:
This project involves processing the logs in real time so that we are going one step further by bringing processing to the speed layer of the lambda architecture which opens up more capabilities.One of such capability will be ability monitor application real time perform or measure real time comfort with applications or real time alert in case of security breach.
Getting logs at real time using Flume Log4J appenders
Processed the logs using spark streaming
Stored log events as a time series datasets in HBase
Integrated Hive and HBase for data retrieval using query Solution Environment : Spark 1.6,Flume,HBase,Hive,Scala,Cloudera Quickstart VM 5.8,Scala SDK,SBT
● Real Time Credit Card Fraud Detection
This project involves implementing a machine learning model to predict the fraudulent credit card transactions. We process the real time credit card transactions published to kafka using spark streaming,machine learning model and store the fraudulent transactions in cassandra database and display the fraud transactions on dashboard periodically.We automate the Spark Streaming job and updation of machine learning model on a regular basis.
Solution Environment : Spark 2.2,Scala,Kafka,Cassandra,Machine Learning API’s Oracle VM Virtual Box,Apache Airflow framework,Spring Boot,Jquery ACADEMIC PROJECTS
● Time Varying Shortest Path Problem(October’16-April’17)
Designed an algorithm for calculating the minimum time required to reach one location from another while the time required for reaching one location to another changes from time to time. Guide: Dr. Joy Chandra Mukherjee, School of Electrical Sciences, IIT Bhubaneswar. INTERNSHIP
● MAQ Software, Hyderabad (May – July 2016)
I have extensively worked on digital marketing during my internship at MAQ Software. I worked on a project which calculates revenue for sales based on business rules.This information about sales is taken from specific sources. I have written the code in Transact-SQL during the two month tenure. I have gained experience in SQL Server Management services, SQL Server Integration services. COURSES
Programming and Data structures Algorithms design and analysis Discrete structures Database systems Computer networks Compiler design Computer architecture Networks and Systems Security Operating systems Probability and statistics
● Father’s Name : M.Obilesu
● Date of Birth : 22/06/1996
● Marital Status : Single
● Languages Known : English, Hindi, and Telugu
● Passport Number :R7870278
I hereby affirm that the information furnished is TRUE according to best of my knowledge.