Maritza Ivette Irizarry
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
GSAS Continuing Education in Computer Science at Fordham University 2015 MBA/BS in International Finance at St. John's University 1998/1990 Academic Proficiency in Spanish
DIRECTOR, STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS
Irizarry Consulting 2004-Present
* Leverage profound grasp of organizational operations and cloud technology to enhance client user experience.
* Coordinate communication within the SIL community, catapulting engagement which grew from 50 to 300 users.
* Administered encrypted web portal to schedule weekly masses and special events at St. Ignatius Loyola Church.
* Designed and developed mobile WordPress site for Center for the Developing Child and Family at Ackerman.
* Planned and promoted concerts for Musica De Camara who perform original works and classical chamber music. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRINCIPAL
Regis High School 2015-2016
* Main Office responsibilities includes support for Assistant Principal, Director of Finance & Human Resources.
* Developed accounting model in Excel to track and analyze departmental budget vs. actual expense reports.
* Operated recruiting efforts as Secretary to the Search Committee, posting jobs online, and pre-screening applications.
* Reviewed and revised Employee Manual, Job Descriptions, and Salary Expectations for faculty and staff.
* Assisted in running special events: parent-teacher meetings, freshman family welcome and graduation.
* Processed Admissions Applications of Potential Incoming Regis Freshmen and REACH middle school students. SENIOR EQUITIES AND FIXED INCOME PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT Equinox Capital Management 2002-2003
* Performance analyst for $8.3B AUM portfolio manager for taxable accounts, ERISA/pensions and wrap programs.
* Ensure annual compliance with AIMR-GIPS performance standards by directing external accounting firm in the management of historical audit of performance record using Advent APX systems.
* Catapulted broker trading control by creating overnight protocol to deliver performance data 5 hours earlier. MARKETING AND CLIENT SERVICE, DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT European Investors Incorporated 1997-2001
* Responsible for EMEA and the Americas for this (now) $372B AUM global investment advisory firm.
* Integral to successful revenue growth by developing marketing for new products including equity, fixed income and real estate, 10 offshore funds and a Bermudian REIT Fund that grew to $300 million in 6 months.
* Increased reporting accuracy while streamlining operations by writing Visual Basic Script to link systems. REAL ESTATE ANALYST & SENIOR PERFORMANCE ASSOCIATE European Investors Incorporated 1995-1997
* Responsible for Performance Composites, Marketing RFP Support, Peer Group Analyses and FFO Modeling.
* Drove ongoing fulfillment of corporate objectives by conducting consistently strong analyses of FFO.
* Boosted corporate image, client satisfaction and loyalty from analysis of ROC & recapture~$500,000/yr. FAMILY BUSINESS
PHYSICIAN’S PRACTICE FAMILY OFFICE
Office Manager 2002-2017
* Managed accounting and billing for accounts payables, and accounts receivables.
* Reviewed and reconciled checking, savings, and credit card statements using Quicken.
* Prepared FreshBooks’ cloud-based invoicing for independent consulting clients.
* Analyzed overall portfolio performance of multi-million dollar taxable and tax deferred investments.