Chicago, IL 60641
My electrical construction and planning experiences range from solving electrical and/or mechanical solutions, and then and only then decide a reasonable cost efficent solution according to The National Electrical Code, or plumbing code.
* Traced circuits and tested loads to ensure capacity and compatibility of backup devices.
* I have worked for the past 4 years with management and individuals to find a conlusion to the electrical problems and remodeling. EXPERIENCE
Maintenance Oct. 2013 - Present.
Self Employed, Chicago, Illinois
* Perform preventive maintenance repairs on new/old buildings . Change or up grade wiring and circuit breakers in wall pannels when necessary, according to state code N.E.C.
* Up grade hot water tanks and boilers when they expire/or leak. Change wall thermostates and wiring them to the boiler/furnace. Replace leaking galvanized piping, or up grading to new copper pipes for greater water supply. Replace windows, doors or drywall/plaster board when water damage occures.
* Trouble shooting daily work projects to find a solution, that is cost efficent. The main objective is to have a safe and liveable environment for the consumer/client.
Maintenance June 2001 / Sept. 2013.
Self employed Chicago, Illinois
* My responsibilies consist of performing the necessary maintenance duties such as seeing that the building is running effectively and safely in all phases of electrical, mechanical and visual inspections. Strongly seeing that the boilers are safely running and the gages are performing and accurately set.
* Seeing and inspecting the daiy routine that keep the business up and running safely and correctely.
* Strongly made a positive improvement by recommending updating and revising situations.
Coyn College, Associate Degree/AAS Electrical Construction And Planning.
330 N. Green Street, Chicago, Illinois 60607 June 2012 - May 2014. 1-773-***-****
* Electrical Construction And Planning according to the National Construction Code (N.E.C.).
* Power Supplies
* 110/220 wiring.
* Two years of electrical experience with hands on experience in plumbing, drywall, wood working.