• Highly motivated and enthusiastic to learn new languages, technologies, methods, and processes.
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion with minimal supervision.
• Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux OS, and Android OS.
• Window Server 2012, Window Server 2016, Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Microsoft office Suite, PyCharm, Microsoft Visual Studio, Wireshark, and Packet tracer.
• Familiar with testing framework such as Soap UI, Eclipse IDE, and Agile Methodology.
CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY 09/2018 – Present
Keefe Tech school, Framingham, MA 01702
• Learn how to install, operate, configure, and verify a basic IPv4 and IPv6 network, the knowledge you need to configure LAN switches and IP routers, as well as manage network devices and identify basic security threats. Also understanding of network Layers 1–3, which underlie core routing and switching plus other advanced technologies such as RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, and BGP.
ONLC Training Center
• Networking with Windows Server 2016 March 2018
• Identify with Window Server 2016 January 2018
• Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016 November 2017
New Horizons Computer Learning Center
• Comptia Network+ December 2016
Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
• University of Massachusetts, Lowell, MA 01854
Technical Support Engineer, Workforce Dimension Support Specialist (January 2019 - May 2019)
Kronos Incorporate Lowell, Ma 01851
• Provide technical support services on the use of Kronos multi-tenant cloud-based Time and Labor applications.
• Work with Engineering to log bugs in Jira & troubleshooting requests as related to the product suite and environment challenges.
• Troubleshooting the issue by isolating whether it is hardware, configuration, or network related issue.
• Provide Kronos Device expertise for the customers as well as internal team members.
• Work with Hosting Operations to identify and resolve issues in the environment.
• Use Salesforce service Cloud to record the details and solution of cases for future reference.
• Close cases in a timely manner once completed. Ensure customer records are kept up to date.
• Make use of internal knowledge base, documentation and other information sources to help solve problems and contribute new information to those systems for future reference by others.
• Maintain the highest possible level of expertise in applications, technologies and products associated with Kronos and Cloud Services.
• Create/improve Knowledge base entries using Salesforce Knowledge
Technical Support Engineer, Workforce Central Data Collection Specialist (October 2016 - December 2019)
Kronos Incorporate Lowell, Ma 01851
• Take ownership of issues, prioritized time and resources, and determined specific needs to resolve problems at hand.
• Troubleshooting the customer’s issue by isolating whether it is hardware, configuration, or network related issue.
• Analyze network trace/sniffer packet to verify the communication between network devices, and Web/application server.
• Write SQL database script if needed to verify data in the database table.
• Reviewing logs from application, IIS logs, and network devices log to identify the root cause.
• Log software defects for Software Engineer to review and fix the code.
• Sought out opportunities to enhance skills on technical and application troubleshooting techniques.
• Manage case load in adherence to incidents, department goals, policies, procedures.
Manage difficult customer issues effectively and professionally, seeking help from management, as appropriate.
Technical Support Engineer, Workforce Central Application (May 2015 - September 2016)
Kronos Incorporate Chelmsford, Ma 01842
• Handled Level I escalation issues.
• Responded to Application Alerts based on monitoring tools as first responder.
• Reviewed technical situations and established case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement.
• Contributed to knowledge base and knowledge methodology using tools provided.
• Ensured operating standards were adhered to and updated as necessary.
• Managed case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.