RONALD SOHAN II
New York University – Program Services Office, NYU IT January 2019 – May 2019 Business Analyst Consultant
• Worked closely with multiple Project Managers, and Senior Director of Business Process Improvement Services, on the initiation and implementation of business process improvement initiatives for the Position Management Redesign project.
• Facilitated Focus Groups and PDT Meetings with Human Resources and Financial Officers to acquire data needed for developers to build reporting requests in Workday, Peoplesoft, and the University Data Warehouse.
• Managed data gathering and analytics tasks.
• Developed metrics to measure performance and capture baselines to measure against for continuous improvement.
• Developed visual data representations including process flows, graphs, presentations, reports, dashboards and other decision support tools.
• Developed supporting documentation, metrics, etc. to identify areas for improvement initiatives as well as measuring initiative success.
Prudential Financial, Inc. May 2018 – November 2018 Junior Business Analyst Consultant
• Performed Business Analysis and Project Management activities as a member of the Business Integration team within the Enterprise Services & Systems (ESS) division, to implement solutions to link Prudential’s business systems to the Corporate financial systems.
• Elicited requirements from business stakeholders and performed process analysis on multiple projects.
• Coordinated with client management and project team to identify and meet project objectives.
• Interacted closely with the Subject Matter Experts (SME) for the functional requirements gathering.
• Worked closely with the development team to clarify and understand functionality, resolve issues and provided feedback from the UML diagrams.
• Created new Test Cases for new processes, and to support testing for automated functionality.
• Maintained Current State and Future State process flow diagrams, of Table and Upload configuration processes, and data and systems migrations.
• Maintained Interface Control Documents (ICD) to support systems migration.
• Data mapping and transformation using Standard Extract Tool (SET), and Table Management System (TMS), within the Enterprise Accounting Facility (EAF) system, in order to extract, transform, and load into external databases for systems upgrade and migration.
New York Public Radio September 2015 – December 2017 Digital Logistics Associate
• Performed gap analysis, and developed detailed Business Process Documents in order to create a central repository.
• Identified extraneous and inefficient methodologies related to advertisement placement and broadcast reporting.
• Streamlined the weekly National Public Radio Credit Reporting process, which resulted in an 85% increase in efficiency, and increased the bottom line revenue.
• Liaised with multiple division managers to successfully streamline airing of client advertisement spots.
• Managed Broadcast/Network Inventory for client advertisement spots.
• Collaborated with Copy Operations Team to ensure Copy sent by Clients were approved for on-air broadcast.
• Liaised with management to elicit requirements and develop processes around information inventory reporting.
• Project Management analysis with Public Radio International to coordinate logistics of shared program inventory.
• Daily Log Reconciliations for client Media Spot Placements to facilitate streamlined month-end closing and reconciliation process for Sponsorship, and Finance Departments.
• Collaborated with the on-air voice talent to get program credits recorded.
• Provided documentation to agencies/direct client to facilitate payment of services. Morgan Stanley May 2015 – September 2015
• Performed Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) associated with the onboarding of new clients.
• Researched clients’ identities and sources of wealth, and screened for sanctioned entities and negative news utilizing WebNAS, 3D, and CLEAR.
• Performed transaction monitoring for suspicious client activity.
• Conducted periodic review of client files to ensure the data remained accurate. RONALD SOHAN II
1919 Newkirk Avenue • 3 rd Floor • Brooklyn, NY 11226 • 917- 796- 2000 • email@example.com 2
Finance Consultant May 2008 – May 2015
UNICEF • Brookfield Office Properties • Institute of International Education • Medidata Solutions Worldwide, Inc. • Evercore Partners, Inc. • Ross Stores, Inc. • Adam Mesh Trading Group, LLC • City University of New York (CUNY)
• Developed statements of work (SOW) and amendments using the company’s proprietary Quote Generator and/or pricing methodology.
• Facilitated required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments, SOW and amendments.
• Developed and maintained customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or SOW and amendment formats.
• Responsible for Client Development, and for successfully bringing in over $50K in new revenue in 60 days.
• Field-tested Salesforce cloud-computing application for front-end business development system conversion, in order to increase company productivity.
• Financial Analysis, Updated/Maintained Financial Records; Account Reconciliations/Auditing, and account surveillance.
• Enhanced Firm accounting methodologies to include daily on-going surveillance for the purpose of increasing monthly reporting turn around and real-time identification transactional issues.
• Facilitated integration of a newly implemented customer relationship management tool. Managed client database conversion initiative including contact reconciliations and the provision of access rights. Young Samuel Chambers, Ltd. December 2007 – May 2008 Finance Manager of U.S. Operations
• Managed a team of Client Managers to facilitate proper receipt of fees for contracted services; Created budget for U.S. Operations for upcoming fiscal year; and Ensured accuracy of company’s financials and information.
• Prepared management information reports including monthly financials for Board of Directors’ Meetings.
• Prepared monthly revenue reports for the Director of U.S. Operations while monitoring all financial activity for U.S. Operations.
• Prepared E-2 Work Visa packets for UK Consultants to relocate and work in the U.S.
• Managed Payroll (ADP), and Billings & Expense Reports.
• Financial analysis, including auditing company expenditures, while completing End-of-Month Account Closings and Reconciliations.
• Responsible for client Invoicing, Accounts Payable, and tracking account receivables. The Electric Sheep Company, Inc. February 2007 – October 2007 Finance Manager
• Ensured proper receivable of fees for the company’s various contracted services by holding monthly status meetings with Project Managers and utilizing A/R Aging reports.
• Spearheaded rollout of payroll systems conversion from SurePayroll to ADP over a 90-day period.
• Preparation of year-end Audit Reports, worked closely with outside accounting firm(s).
• Managed Payroll (SurePayroll & ADP), Employee Timesheets, and Audited Expense Reports.
• Ensured all information for quarterly tax filings were accurate, while conducting financial analysis, including auditing company expenditures.
• Audited and monitored company spending.
• End of Month Account Closings and Bank Reconciliations, Responsible for invoicing clients, tracking Account Receivables, and Accounts Payable.
• The Analyst Coach – Certified Professional Information Technology Business Analyst – 2017
• New Horizons Learning Center - Project Management Professional Course – 2011
• University of Oxford (Oxford, UK) – Summer Intensive Programme - 2004
• New York University (New York, NY) – Bachelor of Arts in English Literature – 2004 SKILLS
• Agile, Scrum, & Waterfall Methodologies; Exposure to HP Quality Center. Computer:
• Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio, and Access), Boot Camp, VMWare Fusion, Lucidchart, WebNAS, 3D, CLEAR, Salesforce, WideOrbit, AdsWizz AudioServe, DoubleClick for Publishers. Accounting:
• QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, Sage.
• ADP, Paychex, Ceridian, SurePayroll, Timeslips, Replicon’s Web TimeSheets, Centershift.