Flat No. 403, A-wing, Moreshawar Apartment Kashi Nagar, Vimal Dairy Lane Bhayandar East Thane 401105 India
Looking for Professional & Challenging Environment that gives me an opportunity to utilizing my rich experience, knowledge, skills & talent to grow with Organization as well as self-development in professional life.
More than 13.02 Years’ Experience in following Areas
Human Resource Generalist,
Statutory Labour Law Compliances
Performance Management System
Resolving Grievances & Union Related Matter,
Payroll Management:-Familiar with SAP-HR-Module, Pay@smart Salary Software, JD EDWARDS
ERP & Spine Payroll, Ramco (Commend over all Payroll Software)
G4S India, Malad (W) Mumbai as Hub HR Support - West Region (From Jun -2016 to May -2018).
SOEEPCO, Lagos – (VI) Nigeria, as AM- HR Generalist (From March-2012 toMay-2016).
PPFPL, Dadar (W) Mumbai as Sr. Executive – H.R & Admin. (From Dec-2008 to Jan-2012).
JGI, Andheri (E), Mumbai HR & Admin –Officer (From Aug -2005 to Dec-2008).
Year 2003-2005 MBA – HR & IR (PIMG) Gwalior University MP
Year 1999-2002 Bachelor of Commerce (FG Collage) Kanpur University UP
Year 1998-1999 12th – Commerce MP Board MP
Year 1996-1997 10th –All Subject CBSE Board UP
Key Skills & Knowledge in Relevant Areas
# Recruitment & Selection # Prepare & Update HR Policy #HRMIS & System update # Statutory Compliances and Audit # Contract Management and Union Matter #Team Lead
# Time Management & Salary Process # Performance Appraisal & PMS #Visa Process & Immigration
# Employee Engagement # Administration Support and Commercial Purchasing # Full & Final & Exit Process # Organization & Schedule Training #Handle Payroll of Organization
Good Knowledge of statutory laws affecting Indian Payroll viz PF, ESIC, PT, LWF, Minimum Wages (SMW&CMW), Maharashtra Security Guard Board Act & PSARA Act and Shop Act, Bonus etc.
Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with individuals & multitask at all levels.
Experience in Liasoning with the Govt Authorities and Handling of Inspection and Assessments Independently.
Client Engagement Skills, Good Communication Skills, Computer Skills.
JUNE 2018 PRESENT
Location: - Lagos (Nigeria)
CWAY Group:- CWAY is a multinational company specialized in the production of beverages, treated water, dispensers and whole sales product distribution across countries in Africa and Asia
Reporting to Managing Director & Board of Director
Group HR & Admin Manager Profile: - Responsibility & Accountability
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
2. Weekly and Monthly reporting to MD about the health of the unit
3. Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
4. Understands the long and short term strategy and market dynamics of CWAY.
5. Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
6. Oversee an organization’s recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes.
7. Implementation & administration of all unit employee welfare benefits.
8. Assisting MD of the group in reviewing employee related policies, orientation manuals, developmental
training modules and employee hand book for the group.
9. Implementing unit training calendar based on BU requirements.
10. Plan and coordinate an organization’s workforce to best use employees’ talents.
11. Link organization management with its employees.
12. Serve as a consultant with other managers advising them on human resource issues, such as equal
employment opportunity and sexual harassment.
13. Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.
14. Immigration, Visa & PR Functions.
15. Exit Interviews & Final Settlements.
JUNE 2016 – JUNE 2018
Location: - Mumbai West Zone:-Gujarat, Goa & MH (Pune & Mumbai)
INDIA:- G4S Secure Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. is the leading global integrated
security company, specializing in the provision of security products, services & solutions.
HUB HR SUPPORT Profile: - Responsibility & Accountability
Human Resource Related work:
1. Preparation of Compliance Dashboard month for review and to close the open points.
2. Preparation of Audit Calendar & send to Vendor in advance to prepare the registers for audit on Monthly
basis by Compliance Support and documents.
3. Employee’s grievances are addressed on time by Payroll Team & escalation handled.
4. Taking follow-up from Hub Compliance support on Monthly basis on statutory docs uploaded by the
Vendor on Portal.
5. Supervision on Joining Formalities of Indirect Employees:.
5.1. Make sure the Joining forms to be given to Employee at the time of Joining.
5.2 Make sure the Joining forms are filled & send to HO & 1 copy is filled in the Hub Office.
5.3 Make sure that the joining forms are send to HO for creating the ERP number of the employee.
5.4 Once ERP is created, make sure that the Email id is created & Laptop/ Desktop is arranged for that
5.5 Make sure the Uniform details and Sim card is arranged for that Employee.
5.6 Giving Induction to newly Joined Employees and introducing to the seniors.
6. Reliving Formalities of Indirect Employees to be taken care.
6.1 Resignation letter to be received & based on that acceptance letter to be send to the Employee.
6.2 Make sure the Exit interview is done
6.3 Make sure the Employee fills the No dues form
6.4 Make sure the Employee returns the Medi-claim card, Identity card & Laptop
6.5 Make sure the Exit application reaches HO for deactivating his/her Email id
6.6 Make sure that the Employee fills the Bank details properly to process his FNF.
6.7 Providing the Reliving certificate to the left employees.
7. Reliving of Direct Employees.
7.1 Make sure that the FNF calculation sheet of Direct employees produced by particular branch is correct.
7.2 After verifying the calculation sheet, send the same to Finance Team for processing.
8. Mediclaim Activities of the Employees.
8.1 Make sure the employee is covered under mediclaim after 30 days from his/her date of joining.
8.2 Make sure the Endorsement (Addition & Deletion) list is shared with Mediclaim Vendor
8.3 Employee should contact the Hub compliance Lead if he/she or any of his/her family members are
admitted in the hospital.
8.4 Guide the Employee for getting his claim cashless / Reimbursement
9. Group Personal Accident Insurance.
9.1 Make sure the employee is covered under mediclaim after 30 days from his/her date of joining.
9.2 Make sure the Endorsement (Addition & Deletion) list is shared with Mediclaim Vendor
9.3 Make sure the GPAI benefit is given to the employees If any accident happens to them.
Compliance Related Work :
10. Make sure the Branch HR attend the Audit on the said date and time with all audit related documents &
get the score more than 90%.
11. To attend meeting with the client to solve the queries raised by client on any notification related to
Security Guard Board & queries raised by Auditors.
12. Attend the Compliance Audit if necessary along with Branch HR to give clarification on the queries
13. Guiding the Branch HR Lead to solve Compliance related Issue .
14. Prepare bonus Return, Maternity return, Sexual Harassment Return and CLRA Return and ensure timely
submission on time.
15. Attend compliance Audit for Pan India Locations for certain clients like BNP Paribas, JP Morgan Chase
Bank NA & groups, Amazon Transportation Services, etc..
16. Taking Monthly review with Branch HR Lead to educate & resolve their Issues related to HR &
Compliance for smooth Working atmosphere.
17. Make sure the Payroll team shares the PF, ESIC, PT, LWF and Salary Input with the HO for processing
the payment before the statutory due date and it's been shared with HR Lead to attend the audit & to
finance team to share the docs along with Invoice.
18. Coordinating with Finance Head to release the Hold Salary of the Employees if any.
19. Make sure the Shop/CLRA registration/ Licence is taken on or before the Expiry of the validity for all
MARCH 2012 – MAY 2016
Asst. Manager – HR Generalist Location: - Mumbai & Lagos (Nigeria)
Sterling oil Exploration & Energy. Prod. Co. Limited
AM-HR Profile: - Responsibility & Accountability
Manage HR activities in Lagos (Nigeria)
Prepare HR Policy & execution
Statuary compliance of Contract Manpower
Contractor Employee grievances & Union issues.
Documentation & Control on Contract Labour
Employee Engagement activity for Expats
Leave Schedule, Traveling Schedule (for Expats) & Payroll Process (for All Expat & National)
Appointment Letter (for Expats & Nationals), Onboard Process, Visa regularization & documentation .
Administration and Commercial Purchasing, Ticketing, Immigration, Visa Process, Quota Issue, etc.
DECEMBER 2008 – JANUARY 2012
H.R & Administration
Prince Pipes & Fitting Pvt. Ltd. / Dadar (W)- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Sr. Executive Profile: - Responsibility & Accountability
Recruitment & Sourcing
Joining & Induction formality
Attendance & Salary Process, PF, ESIC, PT & Returns Preparation
Statutory Compliance, Performance Appraisal & PMS Training & Development
Union Matter. IR & Contact Labour Management
Exit Process & Administration work
AUGUST 2005 - DECEMBER 2008
H.R & Administration
Jewel Goldi (India) / Andheri (E)- Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Executive Profile: - Responsibility & Accountability
Administration and Commercial Purchasing
Sourcing, Screening, Verification & Documentation of New Joinee's
Time Management & Salary Process
PF, ESIC & PT Challan Prepare & Submitting Returns on Time
ACCOMPLISHMENT & PROJECTS
"Reward & Recognition System" in NTPC Unchahar Allahabad
“Evaluation of training programs” in Cadbury Company in Gwalior Madhya Pradesh
“Employee Satisfaction Survey” at Prince Pipes & Fitting Pvt. Dadar Mumbai
Package Known :
MS Office XP/2000/2003/2007, Open Office.
Operating System :
Computer Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint presentation
Date of Birth: : 23rd February, 1981
Language : English, Hindi, Marathi & Gujrati
Reference: - Available upon request.
Passport :-K8949883 Date of Issue 30.01.2013 Valid up to 31.01.2023
+234 902-***-**** Call Moring between 10:00 to 13:00
Place: -Mumbai (Kumar Pandey)