Daniel C. Eloff
Cleveland Heights, OH *****
Summary: - MS in Justice Studies at San Jose State University, concentration in cybersecurity, cyberintelligence, cybercrime, cyberwarfare and cyberterrorism.
- Skilled writer/proofreader (+APA/ format), technical writing, fluent in MS Office products, Windows/Mac, databases, SPSS, research, data entry, survey design, policy assessment and statistics.
- Three years of experience in the private security industry.
- Security procedures, security & police radio procedures, baton permit, spray permit, firearms training, self-defense training, hospitality, front and back office procedures.
- Several years in the IT industry in both systems administration and software quality assurance testing with experience in desktop and remote technical support.
- Linux/UNIX/AIX, DOS/VBS/C/HTML, SQL/Oracle, software production schedules, AGILE/Waterfall environments, IT/networking, RAID, VMWare/Oracle VirtualBox, Kali Linux Penetration Testing, Metasploit, Kaseya, Atera, ClearGem and TeamViewer remote access software, software/hardware troubleshooting and desktop PC hardware and software installation/maintenance/replacement.
- Paralegal experience in drafting letters, filling out and filing forms, office work, docketing and research.
Education: M.S. Justice Studies, from San Jose State University, May 23, 2015. Member in good standing of Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society.
B.S. Justice Studies, Minor in Sociology, from San Jose State University, May 23, 2009. Member in good standing of Phi Kappa Phi Honors Society. Recipient of Daniel P. Lomio Scholarship. Dean’s Scholar for the College of Applied Sciences.
A.A. Administration of Justice from De Anza College, June 2005. Magna cum laude, Member in Good Standing, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society – Alpha Sigma Alpha Chapter and National Dean's List.
Basic Police Academy at Evergreen College, SB68, 2005. Voluntary withdrawal before completion due to physical injury.
A.A. Liberal Arts from Cuyahoga Community College, 1991.
Experience: Paralegal Assistant Eloff & Willson, LLP, Cleveland Heights, OH, from July, 2016 to present.
- Assistance in drafting and filing probate forms in the state of Ohio. Research, spreadsheets, contacting fiduciary agents and clients.
- Assistance in modernizing law practice. Successfully developed and maintain web site. Provide IT security assistance and consultation.
Director, West Coast Operations (IT/IA) Titanium Computing, LLC, Austin, TX, from March 2016 to Present.
- Engineer serving to provide HIPAA compliance to customers in the form of IT security and documentation, technical support and remote access servicing.
- Successfully maintaining documentation, marketing and engineering for the West Coast of the U.S. as well as Austin, TX.
InfoSec Consultant, Women in Technology International (WITI), Los Angeles, CA, from March, 2014 to July, 2016.
- Consultant upon leaders in Information Security to C-Suite members.
- Successfully provided security and assistance to several major WITI events.
- Successfully represented WITI interests at several major InfoSec conventions (RSA, OWASP, IT Wearables, etc.).
Research Assistant, San Jose State University, Justice Studies Department, Jan Jose, CA from June 2009 to May 2011.
- Research assistant serving to collect, assimilate and assess data to report findings in a timely manner and operate with little to no guidance.
- Successfully oversaw data collection and entry, used SPSS software for statistical calculations, successfully distributed and collected two waves of IRB-accepted surveys, recording data, ran regression tests and reported findings.